• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "sasguru trolling thread"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He's probably wearing his bar-of-soap dressing up costume.
    The Lady Gaga of HMP Wandsworth.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I bet he's loving it. "Oh look Bubba, I've dropped the soap again, I'm so clumsy"
    He's probably wearing his bar-of-soap dressing up costume.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Are you suggesting SAS in NOT a master baiter?
    I bet he's loving it. "Oh look Bubba, I've dropped the soap again, I'm so clumsy"

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    It's not as if anyone's making it difficult for him to bait them.
    Are you suggesting SAS in NOT a master baiter?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Maybe he always lived in the shed and just used free WiFi from houses where local oligarchy lived?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Maybe we've misjudged him, and his shed is where he's been hiding, under his camp bed, for the last week.

If so, there's no need to worry. In due course he'll run out of clean underpants, and the smell of stale wee will drive him out.
    He may get a taste for it.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

We need to start a defence fund to save him from eviction from his shed. If somebody can whip up a spreadsheet, I'll make the first contribution.
    Maybe we've misjudged him, and his shed is where he's been hiding, under his camp bed, for the last week.

If so, there's no need to worry. In due course he'll run out of clean underpants, and the smell of stale wee will drive him out.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    We need to start a defence fund to save him from eviction from his shed. If somebody can whip up a spreadsheet, I'll make the first contribution.

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    We should all help out with bail - Free SasGuru - Everyone deserves a second chance!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Nobody has seen Sasguru since the riot. I think he maybe locked up in a prison somewhere. I had heard rumour he was really a 22 year old black female model from Peckham.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Nobody has seen Sasguru since the riot. I think he maybe locked up in a prison somewhere. I had heard rumour he was really a 22 year old black female model from Peckham.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Oh which thread was that? Please pass it on to the mods
    True you start so many bulltulip threads they must all blur into oblivion. Perhaps start less threads?

The thread in question

A troll that is ignored isn't a very effective troll.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I thought that. I even considered reporting the thread. Then I remembered I am a bedwetter and was probably over reacting.

That and the crusty little maggot ain't worth it.
    Oh which thread was that? Please pass it on to the mods

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I'm beginning to think Sas is just going out of his way to bait and troll other forum members. I've even seen Sas directly name posters in his troll posts.

I think that is disgusting.
    I thought that. I even considered reporting the thread. Then I remembered I am a bedwetter and was probably over reacting.

That and the crusty little maggot ain't worth it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I'm beginning to think Sas is just going out of his way to bait and troll other forum members. I've even seen Sas directly name posters in his troll posts.

I think that is disgusting.
    Poor attempt at trolling.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X