• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Getting yanked around"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Interesting. Being male is only 3rd on your list. That would be the deal breaker for me but you seem to place less importance on it than being tedious or dull.
    That's what a Boarding School Education buys you.

Besides, how do you imagine sasguru ever reached a Management Grade? Hardly down to his social skills was it?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I found a grey pubic hair today.

You should really go for a younger model.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Thanks for the offer.
    If a hot bird offered me that I may consider it. Seeing as its a tedious, dull, male, failed IT contractor, I think I'll pass.
    Interesting. Being male is only 3rd on your list. That would be the deal breaker for me but you seem to place less importance on it than being tedious or dull.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I found a grey pubic hair today.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Thanks for the offer.
    If a hot bird offered me that I may consider it. Seeing as its a tedious, dull, male, failed IT contractor, I think I'll pass.
    The benchwarmer.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I just got a sarnie from pret, I'm looking forward to it, I am also looking forward to the cup of tea I just made, I'm going to leave the tea bag in so it is nice and strong. I don't put milk in my tea so I don't get involved with the milk wars in here which is ok, I wonder what I will do for lunch tomorrow...
    Very sad, I really don't miss the UK. I have people here to do that sort of thing for me.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    You tell 'em Suity

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What should I call my daughter though?
    Trixie Loverocket.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    If a well respected poster had a point I may listen to it. Seeing as it's you though have a
    Thanks for the offer.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    If a well respected poster had a point I may listen to it. Seeing as it's you though have a
    Perhaps that why you're struggling to get a contract? Offering a handjob to an interviewer? RichardCranium has been offering blowies for the last six months and he's still struggling. Up your offer.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    What part of tedious minutiae did you not understand?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    So if I get this right, no one else on here posts about things happening to them relating to contracting.

What part of tedious minutiae did you not understand?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    So if I get this right, no one else on here posts about things happening to them relating to contracting.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

You tell 'em Suity
    us

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I've updated a Statement of Requirements document, set up a UAT session, done some testing, read a few CUK posts, watched my shares, had a tulip and four cups of coffee.

I'm now going to have lunch, probably another tulip and scratch my balls.

What should I call my daughter though?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X