• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Britain best place in Europe to live - fact"

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I program my home computer
    Beam myself into the future

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    She ist a model and she ist looking gute. I'd like to take her out zat's understood.. dah, dah,dah,dah, dah, dah, dah, dah, dah...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I think Kraftwerk did most of their albums in French, German & English.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Kraftwerk gererally sing in english........
    "Wir fahren...fahren...fahren... auf der Autobahn".

They don't make them like that anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Saw them live on thier last tour, very good but not really singing

Leave a comment:

• MikeNguyen
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I think the fact that most people round the world learn some English may account for it.
    Imagine having to learn German ....
    German is crazy hard, I dont want to learn it. Wanna do some French for my futher study

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I want to learn German, if only for the music

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    I want to learn German, if only for the music

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    It might not be a bad idea to learn Polish, as they all seem to speak it around here.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

I think the fact that most people round the world learn some English may account for it.
    Imagine having to spell Polish!

edit: I mean the language, not P-o-l-i-s-h

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Word! Narmean?
    Innt tho blud

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Surely you can't count someone as a 'permanent immigrant' until he's dead? And surely a ´permanent migrant´ is someone who keeps moving all over the place until he dies. Obviously, he could also be she.
    A quantum migrant?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    In my experience every European country has a right wing chav newspaper that regularly publishes claims like 'more immigrants settle permanently in <insert country> than any other country in Europe, a study revealed yesterday.'
    but they're not in English so they don't matter

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    English is one of the hardest languages to learn, most natives struggle to speak it nowadays
    Word! Narmean?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    English is one of the hardest languages to learn, most natives struggle to speak it nowadays

Leave a comment:

Working...
X