• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Solicitors

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Solicitors"

Collapse

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by ASB
    Well you've missed a word - but the way you have done it is in common use. The last word is spelt wrong.

You did ask. But not me.
    When I worked at AT&T we used to spell the state Chicago's in as "Illinoi" to stop the guys from Noo Joisey mis-pronouncing it.

Thought you'd be that interested.....

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    Too slow Fleety. C'est la vie, n'est pa?

Go on, correct my French, I dare ya...
    Well you've missed a word - but the way you have done it is in common use. The last word is spelt wrong.

You did ask. But not me.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Too slow Fleety. C'est la vie, n'est pa?

Go on, correct my French, I dare ya...

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    You
    Should
    Of
    Been
    A
    Teacher
    have

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    You
    Should
    Have
    Gone
    To
    School
    A
    Bit
    More
    Often

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    You
    Should
    Of
    Been
    A
    Teacher

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    tenants
    together
    conveyancer

Leave a comment:

• eternalnomad
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    Anyone recomend a solictor to do my 'will' and put a 'Tennants In Common' agreement togeather regarding a house purchase ?

My current solictor is SHHHHH****TTTTTT
    Roger at egos comes highly recommended http://www.egos.co.uk/

I havent used him to prepare my will but I did use his services recently for some quite complex "other stuff" and he was worth every penny.

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    If its a house purchase you are currently making just ensure the conveyencer knows your wishes.

If it's a house you already own then you could start here: http://www.landsearch.net/joint_tena...FThSEAodalO5fw

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    started a topic Solicitors

Solicitors

Anyone recomend a solictor to do my 'will' and put a 'Tennants In Common' agreement togeather regarding a house purchase ?

My current solictor is SHHHHH****TTTTTT

Working...
X