• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Triple rooms in London"

Collapse

• thunderlizard
    replied
    It's likely that the hotel can easily arrange your desired bed configuration, but might not have been able to list it on the internet reservation system. Ring & ask.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Ice
    replied
    Let's be honest here, hotels in London invariably suck. They're either overpriced with a rubbish/outdated/manky decor, or are overpriced for mere mortals more interested in spending their hard earned spondoolies on shampoo and strippers.

There's plenty of apartments (supposedly for professional folk on business) available for 1 - 2 night stays in London, many of which have multi bedrooms. These normally stack up pretty well in terms of £cost and more often than not you get a smart pad in a decent area for less than a Hotel.

And so the lesson endeth

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Aren't there youth hostels in Central London?

I'm sure there's one in Tottenham Court Road, near (or even in) Centre Point.
    Wilmslow isn't allowed anywhere near kids, allegedly.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Aren't there youth hostels in Central London?

I'm sure there's one in Tottenham Court Road, near (or even in) Centre Point.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Hey, pick on your own thread for a good old fashioned blokey cat fight!
    Hey, I was just trying to give you some money saving options.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Hey, pick on your own thread for a good old fashioned blokey cat fight!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    probably true - i only float in and out these days so miss most of the juicy bits

still no need to let the facts get in the way heh!

and

Asbolutely.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Nope, I'm merely letting OG have a dose or two back, he's more than happy to dish it.

Have one on me.
    probably true - i only float in and out these days so miss most of the juicy bits

still no need to let the facts get in the way heh!

and

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    chruchill sort it out - you are on one again - this weeks person to attack is OG

if you are going to be a **** at leat be a **** to everyone!

Nope, I'm merely letting OG have a dose or two back, he's more than happy to dish it.

Have one on me.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    chruchill sort it out - you are on one again - this weeks person to attack is OG

It's OK - it's easier if we have a rota system. The Big Society in action.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I've got one thanks.

I'd be trading yours in for a refund if I were you. It seems pretty crap from where I'm looking.

With regards to your dictionary, they're available online and just to give you a clue, Wilmslows cameras can hardly be covert if his neighbours can see them.

So, off you pop and see what other posts you can **** up.
    It's almost funny. You seem to have a lot of anger about something, so I'll stick with my life. You could try the 'Ignore' button if it might be a helpful coping mechanism.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You need a life.
    I've got one thanks.

I'd be trading yours in for a refund if I were you. It seems pretty crap from where I'm looking.

With regards to your dictionary, they're available online and just to give you a clue, Wilmslows cameras can hardly be covert if his neighbours can see them.

So, off you pop and see what other posts you can **** up.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You need a dictionary.
    You need a life.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Yuck. Have just remembered Wilmslow's extensive covert filming equipment.
    You need a dictionary.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X