• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tied In??

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tied In??"

Collapse

• Muggers
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Gosh, if he gets upset with that he ought to try management meetings.

errr.... hello... I see no tears, sweaty brow or veins in neck.... I am fine thank you... looking forward to a LARGE glass of Chateau-neuf-du-pape (if that's the correct spelling...?)

But definitely NOT offended!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Gosh, if he gets upset with that he ought to try management meetings.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Muggers
    Que?
    Porque!

You are a professional and not happy doing a numpty job with numpty people even if you do get your timesheet paid..........fair?

Leave a comment:

• Muggers
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    Back to the thread! .........This I agree with But I know Muggers is a "get up and Go" sort of a contractor, and this sort of treatment does not sit easy...

Que?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Do you get your time sheets signed, and paid on time? Well, don't worry about it.
    Back to the thread! .........This I agree with But I know Muggers is a "get up and Go" sort of a contractor, and this sort of treatment does not sit easy...

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Only if we all have bows on our underware!!!
    at least eveyone would match........

Leave a comment:

• Muggers
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    how much company is there on the 21st? is three not a crowd?

I hope more than three turn up....???!!!! Phoenix, is this another one of your plots "to get me on my own" for my intellect and fine taste in wine and motor cars?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    Only if we all have bows on our underware!!!

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Not true....I'm always there ready to help!
    Thurday meet sounds good.
    Norm is saying April 21st.

Do you not already have bows on your underware?

Leave a comment:

• Muggers
    replied
    ...steady young man..... this is a public service website!

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Muggers
    This is true... Phoenix does NOTHING all day everyday - no conscience!!!

I did look into gaining a new 'string to my bow'.... couldn't decide what to do!!!????

Not true....I'm always there ready to help!
    Thurday meet sounds good.
    Norm is saying April 21st.

Do you not already have bows on your underware?

Leave a comment:

• Muggers
    replied
    This is true... Phoenix does NOTHING all day everyday - no conscience!!!

I did look into gaining a new 'string to my bow'.... couldn't decide what to do!!!????

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Another tack to pursue in such a situation is to have a side project, teach yourself .Net, that kind of thing. One place a chap wrote a streaming media app so people could listen in to each others Cd's.

Do you get your time sheets signed, and paid on time? Well, don't worry about it.

Most of the posters on this board get paid to sit around all day as well and come on here to alleviate the boredom.

Leave a comment:

• Muggers
    replied
    You got the glasses I got a bottle or three!

When's the next meet... apart from next Thursday? Any news on Norms leaving do?????

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Wait till they do something illegal, then call the papers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X