• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ratko Mladic captured"

Collapse

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What next, Elbonians?
    Nah Mongolian goatherders with 5 years MVC .net experience are where it's at.

Plenty quik, plenty open sauce, plenty cheep

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I've already started lining up cheap serbs to come and undercut the UK contractor market
    What next, Elbonians?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I've already started lining up cheap serbs to come and undercut the UK contractor market

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
    It just go to show what politicians will do to get EU membership
    Yes, for a change they have to do the right thing and pretty quick - Serbia has chosen the right path to deal with war criminals amongst them, just like Germany after fall of nazi regime.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    It just go to show what politicians will do to get EU membership

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Scotgal View Post
    Also Cherly Cole has been fired from US Xfactor, all good!
    It's still on TV though. Perhaps we should send the seals after Simon Cowell.

Leave a comment:

• Scotgal
    replied
    Originally posted by singhr View Post
    First Bin Laden, now Mladic - we only need to find Maddie and the feel-good factor will be really back
    Also Cherly Cole has been fired from US Xfactor, all good!

Leave a comment:

• singhr
    replied
    First Bin Laden, now Mladic - we only need to find Maddie and the feel-good factor will be really back

Leave a comment:

• Scotgal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Erm, I agree with the sentiment, but would a trial be an unnecessary luxury?
    It was for Bin Laden.
    Last edited by Scotgal; 26 May 2011, 12:33.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    True. He's never been a fan of trials.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Scotgal View Post

Leave a comment:

• Scotgal
    started a topic Ratko Mladic captured

Ratko Mladic captured

BBC News - Ratko Mladic arrested: Bosnia war crimes suspect held

Hang the bastard!

Working...
X