• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bench?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bench?"

Collapse

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I was looking forward to the summer on the bench but annoyingly have picked up an extension and a project that must be finished in mid Sept. Been given it
    On the premise i take no time off!!!!

******* swings and roundabouts!!!
    It's a bugger like that, I had planned to take a good chunk of last summer off, but an interesting project came along.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I was looking forward to the summer on the bench but annoyingly have picked up an extension and a project that must be finished in mid Sept. Been given it
    On the premise i take no time off!!!!

******* swings and roundabouts!!!

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    If you really have a fat arse, do us a favour and sit on the opposite end of the bench to Russell.

Then when he's least expecting it, suddenly get up.
    Good plan. At least my fat arse has weight.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    If you really have a fat arse, do us a favour and sit on ..... Russell.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    I'm not looking for a seat next to Russell. I have some dignity and respect to preserve.
    If you really have a fat arse, do us a favour and sit on the opposite end of the bench to Russell.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    What a minute, so your insults are just banter, but mines are abuse?
    If you insist.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Of course. Hitting back at people who engage in banter makes you immune from blame. If you don't know how to partake in banter, then it's best not to dish out insults.

I am going to try and restrain myself from making further comments on this thread, but I may become provoked.
    What a minute, so your insults are just banter, but mines are abuse?

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Calm down dear.

Lets see how this thread developed.

The OP said he was on the bench I asked what happened. TykeMuck then insulted me as did the OP, I then hit back. I am not at fault here, if you can't take it don't dish it out.
    Of course. Hitting back at people who engage in banter makes you immune from blame. If you don't know how to partake in banter, then it's best not to dish out insults.

I am going to try and restrain myself from making further comments on this thread, but I may become provoked.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Yeah, possibly.
    Thanks.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Calm down dear.

The OP said he was on the bench I asked what happened. TykeMuck then insulted me as did the OP, I then hit back. I am not at fault here, if you can't take it don't dish it out.
    Yeah, possibly. But you are still a w@nk.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Calm down dear.

a game of I said, he said, they said = developed.

=

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    It's kandr.

I'm not going to plead for him to be banned because I received an infraction for doing that when he was logging in as kandr.

That said, I was exonerated as he was banned shortly thereafter.
    Who is kandr?

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    You are such a w@nk
    It's kandr.

I'm not going to plead for him to be banned because I received an infraction for doing that when he was logging in as kandr.

That said, I was exonerated as he was banned shortly thereafter.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    You are such a w@nk
    Calm down dear.

Last edited by russell; 16 May 2011, 14:23.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X