• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "End of Contract Stress"

Collapse

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    me too.

but I can think of 100 things i like better

Are arse flavoured cream buns one of them?

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Anyone else get this?

The pressure to get the project finished off in time with the added joy of keeping an eye on the job boards and making sure you're not stuck in meetings when agents call
    I get a bad case of de-mob fever, can't function at all.

Agents are not a problem, as I'm usually heading off to the sun at the end of a contract

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    me too.

but I can think of 100 things i like better

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied

and my @rse is a cream bun

ok... I like being at work
    Only had 1 contract (for 5 months) which I hated

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    But I like working

and my @rse is a cream bun

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    take you eye off the job boards.
    dont start looking till you have left, the gap in between contracts is your holiday, so relax for a week or two

But I like working

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Anyone else get this?

The pressure to get the project finished off in time with the added joy of keeping an eye on the job boards and making sure you're not stuck in meetings when agents call
    take you eye off the job boards.
    dont start looking till you have left, the gap in between contracts is your holiday, so relax for a week or two

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    started a topic End of Contract Stress

End of Contract Stress

Anyone else get this?

Working...
X