• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ignorance and stupidity thriving, sadly not in death throes ..."

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Isn't that the cure for Hetrosexualism?
    Only for the girls.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

Just keep that by the bedside, Mich, and it should help. Send me £100 in the normal way.
    Isn't that the cure for Hetrosexualism?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Apart from the obvious posters on here, who exactly are you talking about?
    talk of the devil...

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Apart from the obvious posters on here, who exactly are you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    There are treatments available for that.

Just keep that by the bedside, Mich, and it should help. Send me £100 in the normal way.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Thanks for taking the time to point out in detail my short comings
    There are treatments available for that.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    No, you would be an "ill-educated, not very bright, ne-er-do-well moron talking bollux...", not an '"ill-educated, not very bright, ne-er-do-well morons talking bollux..."

HTH
    Thanks for taking the time to point out in detail my short comings

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    As I don't understand what you are bitching about I will assume that I am an "ill-educated, not very bright, ne-er-do-well morons talking bollux about stuff they cannot understand" and go back to my crayons
    No, you would be an "ill-educated, not very bright, ne-er-do-well moron talking bollux...", not an '"ill-educated, not very bright, ne-er-do-well morons talking bollux..."

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Remember:

A little learning is a dangerous thing;
    drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
    there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
    and drinking largely sobers us again.

Alexander Pope
    A hand in Kate bush is worth two in the bird.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    ... as evidenced by ill-educated, not very bright, ne-er-do-well morons talking bollux about stuff they cannot understand, since they don't possess the tools.

HTH
    As I don't understand what you are bitching about I will assume that I am an "ill-educated, not very bright, ne-er-do-well morons talking bollux about stuff they cannot understand" and go back to my crayons

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    ... as evidenced by ill-educated, not very bright, ne-er-do-well morons talking bollux about stuff they cannot understand, since they don't possess the tools.

HTH
    Bollocks can't be much use without a tool.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

HTH
    Stop putting yourself down!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Remember:

A little learning is a dangerous thing;
    drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
    there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
    and drinking largely sobers us again.

Alexander Pope

Leave a comment:

• Ignorance and stupidity thriving, sadly not in death throes ...

HTH

Working...
X