• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "We're all doomed ..."

Collapse

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Alien is a catch all term. I'm actually the origin of everything and hence I trump your Pan-dimensional-mega-super-being-ness.
    I come from Leicester.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    I'm immortal too, (well, so far so good anyways).
    Could that be thanks to all the preservatives in those pies you've eaten in industrial quantities? Allegedly.

Leave a comment:

• errorista
    replied
    Do I dare

Disturb the universe?

In a minute there is time
    For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

error

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by zathras
    Only a mere Alien. Well us Pan-dimensional-mega-super-beings trump your Alienness. We won't even be in this dimension when the sun does goes boom!
    Alien is a catch all term. I'm actually the origin of everything and hence I trump your Pan-dimensional-mega-super-being-ness.

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    I forgot to say, you're doomed, but I'm immortal. You won't believe this but I'm actually an extra-terrestrial. There are many of us among you, but we take care that you don't know it, by assuming your form. And I can safely tell you that, knowing that you'll take it as a joke.
    Silly humans.
    Only a mere Alien. Well us Pan-dimensional-mega-super-beings trump your Alienness. We won't even be in this dimension when the sun does goes boom!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    They are not mutually exclusive. All ETs are both.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Better immoral than immortal.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    So why are you buying flats? Go out and spend all your cash!
    I forgot to say, you're doomed, but I'm immortal. You won't believe this but I'm actually an extra-terrestrial. There are many of us among you, but we take care that you don't know it, by assuming your form. And I can safely tell you that, knowing that you'll take it as a joke.
    Silly humans.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    You need to burn all your cash just like the KLF did,come next week it will be worth nothing anyway. If you don't have time to burn it, just send it to me and I will burn it for you!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Apparently the sun will self-destruct in a relatively short (by universal standards) time. So now we've got that out of the way, let's get on with enjoying our miniscule, microscopic, infinitely tiny time spans on this planet.
    So why are you buying flats? Go out and spend all your cash!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    will self-destruct
    Darn and I like Will Self

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    The sun is the same , in a relative way, but you are older.

Shorter of Breath and one day closer to Death.

Each day just goes so fast
    I turn around, it's past
    You don't get time to hang a sign on me

Love me while you can
    Before I'm a dead old man

A lifetime is so short
    A new one can't be bought
    But what you've got means such a lot to me

Make love all day long
    Make love singing songs
    Make love all day long
    Make love singing songs

There's people standing 'round
    Who'll screw you in the ground
    They'll fill you in with all their sins, you'll see

Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 17 March 2006, 15:05.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic We're all doomed ...

We're all doomed ...

Apparently the sun will self-destruct in a relatively short (by universal standards) time. So now we've got that out of the way, let's get on with enjoying our miniscule, microscopic, infinitely tiny time spans on this planet.

Working...
X