• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Glorious

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Glorious"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well it all went well (Biergarten, pub, club, back to pub, bed) apart from falling out of bed this morning and breaking my thumb and my smartphone is just a smart now so just ordered the LG Optimus

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Damn. Forgot Dr Who.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    3 hours working on the garden, 15k run then went for dinner in the local and some greaser band turned up to play as we finished so a sharp exit back to the house. SkY+ed Doctor Who and a movie tonight.
    May your first heart attack be a mild one.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    3 hours working on the garden, 15k run then went for dinner in the local and some greaser band turned up to play as we finished so a sharp exit back to the house. SkY+ed Doctor Who and a movie tonight.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The sun is shining and the tops are getting lower. A lovely coffee in a cafe this morning and now for an Eiskaffee and the Biergarten is calling. Sometimes life can be mellow
    TTIUWP

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    The sun is out in the sticks and there will be fizz in the garden later and maybe some pimms as well
    Will have a G & T later. Didn't think Is be having anything at all the way my head felt when I woke up this morning.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    The sun is out in the sticks and there will be fizz in the garden later and maybe some pimms as well

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I'm off to a third division game this afternoon, followed by some mellow beer time.

Clear blue skies here too, but a bit too breezy to sit outside unless you're a geordie.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Glorious

Glorious

The sun is shining and the tops are getting lower. A lovely coffee in a cafe this morning and now for an Eiskaffee and the Biergarten is calling. Sometimes life can be mellow

Working...
X