• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "E101 while working in Holland"

Collapse

• balajo
    replied
    E101

Thanks for the input but that really what I had in mind
    I wanted to find someone who got the E101 which is indeed now called A1 after some considerable research. So again, if there is someone out there who has gone through the process and can shed light on the matter based on their experience, I'd be grateful.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    it beggar's belief that their HR and Compliance Team are so un-informed.

Milan.
    Mmmmm....."HR" and "un-informed". Surely the two go hand in glove the world over?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    not ought to be, is breaking the law by not doing so !

hence, it beggar's belief that their HR and Compliance Team are so un-informed.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I get the feeling the OP might be an employee rather than working through his own UK ltd. In which case it could be that his employer ought to be running a dutch payroll.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Back to the original question.....

'I've been working in the Netherlands now for nearly 5 years, my employer in the UK is telling me that after 5 years I have to stop working in holland for 3 months or else I will be liable for Dutch tax because they can't obtain another e101. '

I suggest you get out of Dodge asap, because if the Dutch Hector catches you and finds out you're been there 5 years and fiscally oriented to the UK during that period you's gonna be in the poo

and for the company you work for to put their approval on that way of working

well, to be honest it beggars belief

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Norah,

have you invested in that rotisserie yet ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Doh! You don't need one anymore.

HTH Pacha

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    as far as I understand gentlemen,

and I suggest you take some top notch advice on this

e101's have gone years ago

these days if one is more than 6 months in any eu country then one becomes
    taxable in that eu country

suggest you check

Milan.
    Correct my dear Milly.

If you are working in NL then you must pay tax in NL from day one. You cannot operate via your UK ltd but must use a Dutch payroll company or go through the process of setting up a "sole proprietorship" or B.V.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    as far as I understand gentlemen,

and I suggest you take some top notch advice on this

e101's have gone years ago

these days if one is more than 6 months in any eu country then one becomes
    taxable in that eu country

suggest you check

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by balajo View Post
    I'm running into dilemmas with e101 anyway you can contact me use my user name at yahoo.com
    I always thought the E101 was only valid for 2 years (I know mine was) and then you had to get an E103 or is it E106 which lasted for 3 years?

Leave a comment:

• balajo
    replied
    I am having some questions on e101 too.

I'm running into dilemmas with e101 anyway you can contact me use my user name at yahoo.com
    Originally posted by Gdresser View Post
    Hey it's my first post!

I've been working in the Netherlands now for nearly 5 years, my employer in the UK is telling me that after 5 years I have to stop working in holland for 3 months or else I will be liable for Dutch tax because they can't obtain another e101.

Has anyone come across this? If so is there anyway round it?

Leave a comment:

• Gdresser
    started a topic E101 while working in Holland

E101 while working in Holland

Hey it's my first post!

I've been working in the Netherlands now for nearly 5 years, my employer in the UK is telling me that after 5 years I have to stop working in holland for 3 months or else I will be liable for Dutch tax because they can't obtain another e101.

Has anyone come across this? If so is there anyway round it?

Working...
X