• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What would you study if you had to go to university now?"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Did that. I'd do geology second time around.
    Doing that now with OU, wanting to do Volcanology; if I was going full time though, I'd go for astronomy or astrophysics.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    To be honest I think I would do Computer Studies again and hope that this time I would use some of the things I learnt.

Since leaving college, some time ago I hasten to add, I haven't used any of the languages I learnt, non of the hardware we used at uni.

Went straight from Mainframe to PC, Pascal/Cobol to Basic.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Spelling and sums

Actually, if I was loaded, geology. (Did maths last time, and tried to keep up with it since, so no point in doing that again)

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied
    Law without doubt.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Vetinary science or Dentistry. Modern day Highwaymen.

Leave a comment:

• landl
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And your point is, imbecile?
    Nothing you'd understand, my dear friend. I would however suggest that you'd be more comfortable removing that hat.

Leave a comment:

• landl
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    That's what they all say

BURN HIM!!

It is indeed a strange place here. What is this fascination that people have about sockies?

Anyway, back on topic, since I'm a cretin, and therefore wouldn't be able to study anything climate related, think I'd read psychology.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by landl View Post
    You know what, I can't even be bothered.

Do give us a shout later though for a climate friendly wind-up torch if you get bored in the dark, and I'm sure someone will shove it up your ar5e so you can see better in there.
    And your point is, imbecile?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    No. I think you'll find I'm actually a real person in my own right and not one of someone's multiple personalities.
    That's what they all say

BURN HIM!!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Probably finish off my genetics degree that I started and specialize in forensics.

Leave a comment:

• landl
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Sas - you used the wrong login.
    No. I think you'll find I'm actually a real person in my own right and not one of someone's multiple personalities.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    You know what, I can't even be bothered.

Do give us a shout later though for a climate friendly wind-up torch if you get bored in the dark, and I'm sure someone will shove it up your ar5e so you can see better in there.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Astronomy
    Did that. I'd do geology second time around.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Medicine without a doubt.
    +1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X