• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Drinks that don't work"

Collapse

• Wodewick
    replied
    Southern Comfort and Bitter Lemon

Don't ask - just trust me!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Drank the bottle and ate the worm but it didn't do anything.
    Yes well it is not too difficult to understand just why that outcome occurred in your particular case. Consuming a drink like that would normally tend to inhibit the areas of the brain responsible for planning and motor learning. In a subject like you however, it would be impossible to discern any significant deterioration in the rather pedestrian way you operate. Hence the apparent lack of anything out of the ordinary.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Drinks that don't work

Juvenile deliquids?

Leave a comment:

• pacharan
    replied
    Bought a bittle of mezcal one time. Had heard about the worm. Drank the bottle and ate the worm but it didn't do anything.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Grey Goose citron, lime juice, Cointreau and cranberry and you have yourself a cosmopolitan

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Still drunk it though.

Hic.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I was looking for something to add to my Ocean Spray Cranberry juice.
    Aah, carry on.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    What's wrong with straight tequila?
    I was looking for something to add to my Ocean Spray Cranberry juice.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I bought some cranberry juice and thought I'd make a long drink.

First thing to hand in the drinks cabinet was a bottle of tequilla. Very large measure with cranberry over.

No, it doesn't work.

Vodka and Cranberry is good.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

First thing to hand in the drinks cabinet was a bottle of tequilla. Very large measure with cranberry over.

No, it doesn't work.

What's wrong with straight tequila?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Drinks that don't work

Drinks that don't work

No, it doesn't work.

Working...
X