• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Where is MF then?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where is MF then?"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I'm thinking of registering on mumsnet as MILF hunter.

Do you think I'd get a good reception?
    I think they will eat you alive.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Give it a go & let us know the response: it could be entertaining

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

That said the last few posts from MF have all been bedwetting posts so a flounce was inevitable.
    Bedwetting posts, and now posting on Mumsnet? Could that mean he's started on the hormone treatment?

It's very brave, but he must know in his heart of hearts if a sex change is the right thing for him.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Linky for SuitYou

Knowing Marlillion, its just a pretend flounce. He will be back soon so keep that champagne on ice.
    MF is like a dose, I agree he will be back.

Why am I discussing this with MF's sockie?

I agree with the sentiment of the thread though. I know I contribute something, mostly damp matresses, but I will try harder this week. Been busy. At least if you all have something to poke fun at it might pick up.

That said the last few posts from MF have all been bedwetting posts so a flounce was inevitable.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    An MF flounce?

Linky?
    Linky for SuitYou

Knowing Marlillion, its just a pretend flounce. He will be back soon so keep that champagne on ice.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    An MF flounce?

Linky?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    He's over on mumsnet posting on their TPD.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    I am thinking of retiring him. He is so yesterday!

HTH

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    started a topic Where is MF then?

Where is MF then?

A little tune to lure him out of his flounce-bunker!!

Working...
X