• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Property boom

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Property boom"

Collapse

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by janey
    ROFL

that is a brilliant idea! totally inspired!

I know who I'll be coming to for fancy dress advice in future!
    I prefer the Steptoes dad scarf and bowler hat although the les dawson flat cap and glasses is a nice touch. If you can get a brush with bristles to match your hair colour....... starting to sound a bit obsessive now arent I. Ill get me coat.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Wouldn't it be easier to flash your nob for real?
    You can get arrested for that sort of thing.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    and you're saying you wouldn't want to look at a pair of boobs?

Look? No, wrap 'em around my c*ck, yes!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Went to a fancy dress as a flasher once. Flesh coloured leotard and tights, cut legs off jeans and attach to tights in proper place. Long mac. The finishing touch is rediculously effective. 1 large wallpaper pasting brush attached to the proper place handle down (best if handle is light wood and red tipped). If you flash quick enough they are never quite sure what they saw.
    ROFL

that is a brilliant idea! totally inspired!

I know who I'll be coming to for fancy dress advice in future!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Wouldn't it be easier to flash your nob for real?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    pmsl, surely not?!
    Went to a fancy dress as a flasher once. Flesh coloured leotard and tights, cut legs off jeans and attach to tights in proper place. Long mac. The finishing touch is rediculously effective. 1 large wallpaper pasting brush attached to the proper place handle down (best if handle is light wood and red tipped). If you flash quick enough they are never quite sure what they saw.

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Penis envy, eh?
    and you're saying you wouldn't want to look at a pair of boobs?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    can we have a willy one too do you think?

Penis envy, eh?

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    In the name of equality, sure, but I feel it would be rather sordid, sort of dirty mac brigade feel to it dont you think?

pmsl, surely not?!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    There could be 2 willy icons: The chipolata and the Porkinson's traditional.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    In the name of equality, sure, but I feel it would be rather sordid, sort of dirty mac brigade feel to it dont you think?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    What a corking idea!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    yay!
    I wasn't around for the original campaign.. perhaps we can get a boobies one!?
    What a corking idea!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    We need a LOAD more emoticons. I'll think I'll restart the 'Give us more emoticons campiagn' in the 'test please delete' thread.

yay!
    I wasn't around for the original campaign.. perhaps we can get a boobies one!?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X