• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What car do you think I will get?"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post

Which part of Cher do you think is "just about run in" exactly?
    Perhaps he means Chergar, the racehorse

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    The engine is just about run in - it is just that everything else on the car is shagged out! Like rumping Cher I would have thought.....
    Which part of Cher do you think is "just about run in" exactly?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    163k?

Hardly run in yet.
    The engine is just about run in - it is just that everything else on the car is shagged out! Like rumping Cher I would have thought.....

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Crikes, this heap is bad.

It is vague and floaty on the motorway, as for the brakes - my foot was touching the floor before anything started to happen.

It has a Jelly Belly air freshener, which I have promptly binned - now I am home, all my clothes are stinking of Jelly Belly air freshener.

Oh, the window literally came off when trying to wind it back up. Could be fun on the M6 toll tomorrow when I have to stop and get out of the car door as the window is fecked.

Going to be a long, slow, tiring slog in that tub tomorrow....

If only it was anywhere near as good as the Nissan Cube. I am not kidding, at least it was safe!!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I believe in general terms, a bummer can be either. It's a common misconception that homosexual men only sit in one camp, so to speak.

In your specific case however, I assume that yes; you are the bummee.
    Unless ShaunBhoy has really lowered his standards, that would make MF a self-bumming model.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Is a bummer the giver or the receiver? I bummed him or he was bumming me?

Is there a difference.ie. I was the bummee?
    I believe in general terms, a bummer can be either. It's a common misconception that homosexual men only sit in one camp, so to speak.

In your specific case however, I assume that yes; you are the bummee.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    And what about being bummed while dogging? and what about cottaging? Can you get bummed cottaging while dogging?

I think this may be important.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Bummer
    Is that a Hummer for permies?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Bummers say 'you have lost me?'
    Is a bummer the giver or the receiver? I bummed him or he was bumming me?

Is there a difference.ie. I was the bummee?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    You have lost me?
    Bummers say 'you have lost me?'

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    No, that's HAB.
    You have lost me?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Bummer
    No, that's HAB.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Wilmslow is a permy.

Hth.
    Bummer

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Why dont you hire a BMW , will impress the permies, although they might get jealous.
    Wilmslow is a permy.

Hth.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Visiting a supplier tomorrow, so need to use a pool car.

Had everything from a Honda Civic Type R, to a Combo Vauxhall van, to a 4 year old shagged out Fiesta diesel.

I am kind of wanting the white van look - always gets some interesting looks when I turn up to a supplier in the van for a meeting with the suits!
    Why dont you hire a BMW , will impress the permies, although they might get jealous.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X