• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Official CUK 2011 Leinster vs Leicester thread"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    OK Mr MTT... no more nonsense from me
    Yeah put the kettle on luv.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    TBH, I'm not expecting this thread to be very popular, but it will be one hell of a game.
    I like a good rugger game (although given the choice I prefer it on dank November afternoons, with lots of rolling around in proper mud and copious amounts of steam rising from the scrum).

However, I think I'm out watching my favourite football team play at that time.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    As a Leicester boy I am pleased to announce that Leinster are going to get ****ed up.
    But, you're white!?!?

Play that funky music, white boy!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    As a Leicester boy I am pleased to announce that Leinster are going to get ****ed up.
    They like getting bummed up down Leicester way do they?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Nonsense;
    OK Mr MTT... no more nonsense from me

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I worry what'll happen to Leinster and Ireland when O'Driscoll retires. We will be, and yes this is a technical term, f3cked.
    Nonsense; D'Arcy's bloody good too, but O'Driscoll gets the publicity.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Some bloody good players there. Cullen, Heaslip, Sexton, D'Arcy and O' Driscoll can give any team in the world some headaches. Can't see why they don't dominate over Munster.
    Me too... but Muster have Mr O'Connell and even though he's been injured, he is still a bit of a force to be reckoned with.

I worry what'll happen to Leinster and Ireland when O'Driscoll retires. We will be, and yes this is a technical term, f3cked.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Leeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssss ssstttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr!!

Guess who I am rooting for

They are my provincial team and I grew up in Donnybrook
    Some bloody good players there. Cullen, Heaslip, Sexton, D'Arcy and O' Driscoll can give any team in the world some headaches. Can't see why they don't dominate over Munster.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    TBH, I'm not expecting this thread to be very popular, but it will be one hell of a game.
    Leeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssss ssstttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr!!

Guess who I am rooting for

They are my provincial team and I grew up in Donnybrook

Leave a comment:

• The Official CUK 2011 Leinster vs Leicester thread

Working...
X