• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A fancy new term for incest - Genetic Sexual Attraction"

Collapse

• TinTrump
    replied
    Interesting article. But why does "Penny Lawrence" [lines 4, 8 and others] become "Ms Lancaster" [line 16]?

Leave a comment:

• landl
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    we have to start a re-measuring project to verify this
    I respect your altruistic and scientific attitude on this matter.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Nah, Bangkok was the furthest south he ventured.
    If he/she was a ladyboy a 'banged-cock' is a likely result....

Ahhh, ladyboys......

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post

And a ladyboy, probably. Did you check further south?
    Nah, Bangkok was the furthest south he ventured.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    my first gf used to look down at her 36 a's and say 'anything more than a handful is a waste'

stoopid sod she was

And a ladyboy, probably. Did you check further south?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    I'm from Wigan !! People in Wigan use 'Bolton' in that gag
    And I'm from Bolton, how dare you!

Get back to your pie butties!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisPackit
    replied
    Originally posted by landl View Post
    Probably completely unrelated to the subject of people not travelling further afield, but there was a survey a few years back that said Wigan had the largest average breast size in the UK. Can't think why I remembered that.

Well, there are a lot if tits in Wigan if that helps.

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    That's nothing to do with incest; Khan and Ahmed are common surnames.
    Now you are definitely confusing Wigan with Bolton

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by landl View Post
    Probably completely unrelated to the subject of people not travelling further afield, but there was a survey a few years back that said Wigan had the largest average breast size in the UK. Can't think why I remembered that.

my first gf used to look down at her 36 a's and say 'anything more than a handful is a waste'

stoopid sod she was

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    we have to start a re-measuring project to verify this

Leave a comment:

• landl
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It's because most people form Wigan have never travelled further than Bolton.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    I was wondering though why all the kids at my school only had one of two surnames
    That's nothing to do with incest; Khan and Ahmed are common surnames.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I suppose they don´t need to if that´s how far they have to go to shag their kids.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    List of coupled cousins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obviously there's a lot of royalty in there, but also the likes of Darwin and Einstein.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I was wondering though why all the kids at my school only had one of two surnames, and why I had an extra digit on each hand...
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    How does that work? Do people from Wigan move to Bolton when their kids/lovers leave home?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I'm from Wigan !! People in Wigan use 'Bolton' in that gag
    How does that work? Do people from Wigan move to Bolton when their kids/lovers leave home?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X