• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Suity's next big adventure"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    What Giant Alien Said?
    ...or God Almighty?

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What does WGAS mean again?
    What Giant Alien Said?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    What does WGAS mean again?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

Suity
    Yeah I'd love to but with 51 minutes between soupy's retorts it will just drag on too long.

The thought of him gurning about a response for 51 minutes makes me laugh though

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied

Suity

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    What about we tell him he is John J. Rambo, drop him in Cornwall with a few toy guns and stick him up a mine.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    So you never liked the Flash Gordon idea?
    Is this because after a bottle or two of auld gut rot you Ming mercylessly?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Actually for my next trick I was thinking about trying on a completely new persona. Something like an alcoholic, vitriolic and embittered little gimpy Glaswegian. Any pointers?
    So you never liked the Flash Gordon idea?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    We can tell suity he is a moderator on a web site...

Actually he seems to think that already.
    Actually for my next trick I was thinking about trying on a completely new persona. Something like an alcoholic, vitriolic and embittered little gimpy Glaswegian. Any pointers?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    We can tell suity he is a moderator on a web site...

Actually he seems to think that already.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I thought threads created for the sole purpose of mocking another member were verboten?
    Yip. Usually involves and infraction, or worse a temp ban. How do you know Soupy didn't get an infraction?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    We can tell him he is Jack Klugman then he will think he is Quincy and end up roaming the streets for car crash victims, double delusion.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    If we are going to do it again we have to get it right this time.

The last guy, pumped full of LSD and forced to watch all 251 episodes of MASH without sleep.

He never came back the same.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you will reap what you sow, asswipe
    You're a clever guy. For today's quiz what film quote did I use above. It should have been closet case though.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Normally yes. Except the person in question is a real basket case.

Like Suity.
    you will reap what you sow, asswipe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X