• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Caption competition"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Source: The Telegraph

---
    The world is my shiiting place, Infidel.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I saw a picture of him on the front page of a newspaper, the picture being not dissimilar to this one:

And thought it looked as if someone had punched him in the face. He could probably still duff Cameron up at the age of 68, but I'd prefer to see him duff up Bl*ir. There's only one way to find out...

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied

---
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    "Now come on, I'm not doing all that bad. Take him for example.....that weirdo over there in the second hand Gary Glitter outfit. He has been in power for forty fooking years for pete's sake!!"
    Yes, and I'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky infidels! Cuuurses!

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied

Colonel Gaddafi attempts to fight off David Cameron's giant robotic sperm army.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

---
    "Now come on, I'm not doing all that bad. Take him for example.....that weirdo over there in the second hand Gary Glitter outfit. He has been in power for forty fooking years for pete's sake!!"

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Go on then. Whoever repped me. What the hell does?

"p & c? I think not"

mean???
    Well I got "Don't be mean" which although unsigned is at least understandable

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Let's go for Xenophon today.
    Go on then. Whoever repped me. What the hell does?

"p & c? I think not"

mean???

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    OK - I'll -ve him first then

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    It's Wodewick old chap!
    Thewe aaw no aaws in Wodewick

PS Who am I today then?

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    I wonder 'Woderick' how long it will take for me to get your main account rep points below 0?
    It's Wodewick old chap!
    Thewe aaw no aaws in Wodewick

PS Who am I today then?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    My screen must need cleaning cos that looks like a bigheaded bald bloke with dodgy skin hidden behind a cloud of some sort of noxious fart fumes.... Oh sorry I see what you've done there!
    I wonder 'Woderick' how long it will take for me to get your main account rep points below 0?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Is it me or does the woman in Appaloosa currently showing on Film4 remind anyone of Shirley MacLaine?

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Nah. I'm more like this
    My screen must need cleaning cos that looks like a bigheaded bald bloke with dodgy skin hidden behind a cloud of some sort of noxious fart fumes.... Oh sorry I see what you've done there!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well it's not Gaddafi - so you must look like that.
    Nah. I'm more like this

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Is it me, or does Gaddafi look like this fella.
    Well it's not Gaddafi - so you must look like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X