• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I am drawing attention to myself again"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    You're just jealous, cos you know I won't suck your virtual rudey bit.
    It's virtually average if you include tippy toes!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    A virtual slut no doubt.
    You're just jealous, cos you know I won't suck your virtual rudey bit.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No, you can't. MF is being a ballbag, as per.

I imagine he's insinuating I negative rep everyone in order to retain my position on the 'member list'.

Well, duh. Obviously.
    A virtual slut no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

I imagine he's insinuating I negative rep everyone in order to retain my position on the 'member list'.

Well, duh. Obviously.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Can you see other peoples' reps? I thought they were private.

Actually, maybe best not to answer that - When I asked how to negative rep someone I got several reds myself.

Well, duh. Obviously.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

As most of your reps are red MP don't worry...
    Can you see other peoples' reps? I thought they were private.

Actually, maybe best not to answer that - When I asked how to negative rep someone I got several reds myself.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    And a great disappointment it is too..............

I like my description better

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Is your definition currently available ?? I would suggest it could be like a spit roast, but with the players changing ends at half time.......
    Sadly, it already exists.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    I think so too, and if there isn't already a 'split' roast in the UD, I will add one
    Is your definition currently available ?? I would suggest it could be like a spit roast, but with the players changing ends at half time.......

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Ask MF, he's the authority on that stuff! I am also unable to rep you, Dim, MF, and several others. I need to dedicate some time on spreading it around, too

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ask MF, he's the authority on that stuff! I am also unable to rep you, Dim, MF, and several others. I need to dedicate some time on spreading it around, too
    As most of your reps are red MP don't worry.

I do need to find the original post with all the scores on.

Rep is up from 5 a day to 7 a day. It needs to be spread about a bit. So if you don't use it then you'll find that you can't use to keep repping your mates.

So it's 7 a day. The cycle seems to be that you have to use up about a number of reps to other people before you can rep the same person again. The exact number I don't know but it seems to be 20/21, or effectively 3 days if you use it every day.

So in theory, you could rep someone Monday, Thursday & Sunday if you use your rep every day. It does mean that if you want to rep the same people you like then you need to rep some randoms to keep the counter going around.

Know your stuff starts at 250. Professional and Courteous at 500, so Im guessing the next level is 1000.

Queen Mary or King Timber should be there end of next week/or the next.
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 18 March 2011, 18:41. Reason: got level wrong

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Thank you. That will have been tyut4669 then!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Here you go k2:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...-business.html

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Am I the last to notice that AtW's avatar looks like a tit, with an upturned nipple?!

Hey, Wilmslow, you'd better grab it while you can - a copy of the avatar I mean - You might want to use it sometime.
    The map avatar?!?

You need to get hold of some better boobies love.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    this rep malarkey - what does a grey one mean?
    So I think it's like a 'neutral' rep - the person repping you doesn't have enough 'point' clout for their rep to show.

I will dig out something MF posted, which explains it better than that drivel I've just typed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X