• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cats

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cats"

Collapse

• Wodewick
    replied
    In my experience there is only two smells worse than bad cat tulip and they are:
    1) Dog breath after eating cat tulip
    2) Dog fart/tulip after eating and passing cat tulip

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I wish ours would use someone else's garden, heck even our garden, but no, take a hoooge dump in the litter tray and then go out.
    Mine used to do that. He was called Dave, and was massively overweight.

He'd spend ages clambering his way across all the gardens to barge his way into the house and do a human sized* dump in the litter tray, before wandering back out.

*Human faeces, not human, er, person.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I ******* hate bl00dy cats. Every summer they need my garden to use as their toilet.

The owners too are equally being irresponsible. Talk about having the cake and eat it too. If you keep a cat then make sure it sh*ts in your garden not the neighbours.

Everytime I see a missing cat notice in the village I secretly hope that its the cat that sh*ts in my garden and it has been shot by someone with less patience.

</rant over>
    I wish ours would use someone else's garden, heck even our garden, but no, take a hoooge dump in the litter tray and then go out.

We give the NorPusses dried food and with one of them it does smell like someone died in the litter tray when he goes (no matter what they say on the back of the food packs)

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    I miss my moggies when I'm away

Ours are on a prescription only dried hypoallergenic food.
    Its bloody brilliant - no stink when it goes in and - no stink when it come out

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Well she breaks the robin's neck after the song. Then goes on a murdering rampage and kills all the younger children and pimps out the older ones to Dick Van dyke

It is a horror film after all.

Hence my username.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I ******* hate bl00dy cats. Every summer they need my garden to use as their toilet.

The owners too are equally being irresponsible. Talk about having the cake and eat it too. If you keep a cat then make sure it sh*ts in your garden not the neighbours.

Everytime I see a missing cat notice in the village I secretly hope that its the cat that sh*ts in my garden and it has been shot by someone with less patience.

</rant over>

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    No. I do try and watch it every Christmas but I always fall asleep before that bit.
    Well she breaks the robin's neck after the song. Then goes on a murdering rampage and kills all the younger children and pimps out the older ones to Dick Van dyke

It is a horror film after all.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    That's an effective cull of defective birds.
    Hell of a lot of them in Numptonshire it seems

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    You haven't watched my film, have you.
    No. I do try and watch it every Christmas but I always fall asleep before that bit.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    It doesn't work.

Either that or the local birds are deaf round our way judging from the skeletal detritus in our back garden.
    That's an effective cull of defective birds.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I think the trick is to put a little bell on them. Then they can ding it when they see a cat coming

It doesn't work.

Either that or the local birds are deaf round our way judging from the skeletal detritus in our back garden.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Amazing to watch how the tiniest, scrawniest little moggy will show absolutely no fear when confronting a huge, powerful dog.
    Which in the case of next door's and our Greyhound (before anyone has a go this was a long time ago and the dog was technically my sister's) was a bad move on the part of the cat. Previous dogs had a scar from that cat - the cat had a scar from the Greyhound.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Please tell
    You haven't watched my film, have you.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I used to have a little robin that would sit on the handle of my fork while I was gardening. Then, one day, I turned around and the poor sod was being carried off in the jaws of some fat ginger thing.
    I think the trick is to put a little bell on them. Then they can ding it when they see a cat coming

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    1. Oi, that's my thing.
    Please tell

Leave a comment:

Working...
X