• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Thinking of becoming a Pikey All Tips welcome!"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Pikey isn't a race. It's a culture.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Would you leave my facebook alone. Sheesh!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Ah no - I think it'd be brilliant fun!
    You'd look lovely

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...TwCosUli2w&t=1

:

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    What blistering insight. I wouldn't want to go to one of those weddings.
    Ah no - I think it'd be brilliant fun!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    No, the OP wasn't banned for being politically incorrect, he was banned because my trolldar is turned to 'high' and my tolerance to 'low'. Please feel free to bicker vainly.
    I bet you thought that Van Persie sending off was fair
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 9 March 2011, 19:25. Reason: Bloody iphone spelling!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    No, the OP wasn't banned for being politically incorrect, he was banned because my trolldar is turned to 'high' and my tolerance to 'low'. Please feel free to bicker vainly.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I wanted to know what happened to my van.

Frankly I am appalled and disgusted by the bigotted, racist behaviour demonstrated in this thread. It is frankly an abject abuse of power to ban one of our travelling community in this way. This reminds me of the story my Great Grandad told me about the rise of the fourth Reich. Grandad Himmler told me that the slippery slope started when a Romanian beggar women asked to use the washroom at a rally. When her request was turned down she called them Nancies but the leader Adolf was slighly deaf.

I suggest that we start a petition to have our Romany friend reinstated immediately or we will boycott all of ContractorUKs products. I'll start

AtW
    WHS

Was the OP banned for not being politically correct ?

Will all CUK posters who use the word "pikey" instead of "traveller" be banned ? If yes, all users who posted on this thread should be banned starting with AtW.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    some people might say 'what a tedious twat'

me too
    So you're saying you're a tedious twat as well. I'd also say you're a dullard as well.

Hth

MF

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Frankly I am appalled and disgusted by the bigotted, racist behaviour demonstrated in this thread. It is frankly an abject abuse of power to ban one of our travelling community in this way. This reminds me of the story my Great Grandad told me about the rise of the fourth Reich. Grandad Himmler told me that the slippery slope started when a Romanian beggar women asked to use the washroom at a rally. When her request was turned down she called them Nancies but the leader Adolf was slighly deaf.

I suggest that we start a petition to have our Romany friend reinstated immediately or we will boycott all of ContractorUKs products. I'll start
    some people might say 'what a tedious twat'

me too

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

AtW

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I need my drive tarmacking. Got any spare tarmac?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Oh Come On!!!!!!!

Someone went to a lot of effort to write that post!!!
    WHS too.

There's a pikey infestation not too far from where I live. I could have provided him with a few pikey top tips.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Oh Come On!!!!!!! Someone went to a lot of effort to write that post!!!
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Good work on the banning, guys. Don't you have a filter mechanism for new posters' posts?
    Oh Come On!!!!!!!

Someone went to a lot of effort to write that post!!!

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Start by having a free web mail type address and go from there.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X