• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Birthday Suityou01"

Collapse

• Zippy
    replied
    Many happy returns Suity

I hope you are very, very drunk.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Happy Birthday SuitYou!!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Happy Birthday. I shall have a beer to celebrate.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Happy B-day SY01....even if you did wish it to yourself first.... which is a bit odd

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    I think the phrase you are looking for is "pathetically sad"
    Ah. Tis Woderick.

The poster who only uses his home PC because it has a different IP address to his other login at work. Nice to see you Sockie.

Leave a comment:

• Wodewick
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    There's something impressively deranged about using a sockpuppet to wish yourself a Happy Birthday.
    I think the phrase you are looking for is "pathetically sad"

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Happy Birthday

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Happy birthday Rowley.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    In Suitys mind it's a big fat gypsy cake and a grand ball with elephants & giraffes playing the instruments.

How they'd fit in that padded cell escapes me though.
    Like this maybe??

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    A candle is considered a fire hazard in most secure hospitals.
    In Suitys mind it's a big fat gypsy cake and a grand ball with elephants & giraffes playing the instruments.

How they'd fit in that padded cell escapes me though.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I did have a quick mental image of a little cupcake with one lonely candle. Aah.
    A candle is considered a fire hazard in most secure hospitals.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    There's something impressively deranged about using a sockpuppet to wish yourself a Happy Birthday.
    I did have a quick mental image of a little cupcake with one lonely candle. Aah.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Awww, thanks mate.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Very restrained of you..
    Rowley

Leave a comment:

Working...
X