• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I am black

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I am black"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Matching collars and cuffs?
    I don't know; she kept the suit on

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Matching collars and cuffs?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Was the young lady up to much?
    Yes, she was attractive with dark blonde hair

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    wage,

This dream can only mean one thing - you ate too much strong cheese before going to bed.

Stay off the Roquefort and Reblochon and you should be OK.

(Was the young lady up to much? )

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    WageSlave - you can tell me.
    Traj, that's right; I had a dream over the weekend with you in it.
    In the dream I was at my client's office and had a meeting in a tiny room, like a boiler cupboard. Sitting around a small table in the room was a young lady in a suit and a French gentleman of mature years (white hair and tanned skin, looked a bit like Paulo Coelho).

During the meeting the French man told me that he was you (Trajectory). He then went on to complain about the client, giving examples of how incompetent they were.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    are you oppressed?
    Im not really a monty python fan but one of the best scenes ever was the one from "The Life of Brian" when they are sitting outside the temple mount and a Roman soldier asks one of the Jews how his day is going. To which he replied "Dont you oppress me!" :rollin

Actually...one of my fav managers was a monty python fan and I always used that line on him when he wanted me to do some work :rollin

Mailman

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    WageSlave - you can tell me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    >Just been up the chimney.
    >You just can't get the staff nowadays.

I am not surprised if that's what you do to them.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Trajectory, I had a dream about you over the weekend :rolleyes Sad, but true.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    A bit compressed but not oppressed.

Thanks for asking.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    are you oppressed?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I am black

I am black

Just been up the chimney.

You just can't get the staff nowadays.