• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Good Lad !

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good Lad !"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Suspect she already knows.

Actually that looks like my wife.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If this is your way of coming out Dim, be assured you'll get a sympathetic hearing here at CUK.

But first tell your wife.
    Suspect she already knows.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Quite. This is about the most right-thinking-man story you could get. This, alongside "string up the paedos", is guaranteed to make you King Of The Pub.

And, as I'm sure I don't need to point out, there's a lot of common ground with the advantages gained by Holy Roman Emperor Frederick II in enlisting the Sicilian Saracens in his army.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    damn fine fellow. makes you proud to be British.

he's lucky he is the only one though, we had two in our platoon and we called them wog1 and wog2.

what they called me is unprintable in a family forum

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    If this is your way of coming out Dim, be assured you'll get a sympathetic hearing here at CUK.

But first tell your wife.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Gay?
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Hmm.

How many turn out to be "on the other side" when they get there?
    Gay?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Hmm.

How many turn out to be "on the other side" when they get there?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Indeed. Restores my faith in common sense and human nature.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    started a topic Good Lad !

Good Lad !

BBC News - UK's Muslim soldiers ?fighting extremists not Muslims'

"At some points you're always going to expect some kind of banter but it's nothing you should be downhearted by, because you're going to get it either way, be you any faith, any colour, fat, thin, small, tall, it's all the same really.

"So me being Muslim, a bit darker than everyone else and a bit hairier, its no big deal at all."

I applaud.

Working...
X