• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More sob stories please."

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    hey SY,

how's Timmy Double-Barrelled doing ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    I have no doubt that there's a person behind the Wilmslow ID, but I'm equally sure that person has at least 1 other CUK ID and Wilmslow is simply a comedy sockie.
    See sig.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I have no doubt that there's a person behind the Wilmslow ID, but I'm equally sure that person has at least 1 other CUK ID and Wilmslow is simply a comedy sockie.
    I will be heartbroken if that's the case.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Apparently he is real, or so we are being lead to believe...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Yes a person on the Internet (I've never met) told me another person on the Internet (I've never met) is real, so it must be true.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    True, they're both so full of bovine excretion that the concept of credibility is totally alien. In Wilmslow's defence though that ID is clearly a sockie that was created to entertain where as SY01 is just a genuine sad sack who likes telling tall tales and probably wouldn't know how to tell the truth even if given intensive 1 on 1 training for 18 months.
    So you're a troll now? Needs work.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    In Wilmslow's defence though that ID is clearly a sockie

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    Somehow it is more entertaining when they try to make you believe the story is real.

I know that a story in the Mail does not have a lot of credibility, but still you can get that nice warm feeling when reading it.

SY and Wilmslow have lost so much credibility that they can no longer fool my little brain.
    True, they're both so full of bovine excretion that the concept of credibility is totally alien. In Wilmslow's defence though that ID is clearly a sockie that was created to entertain where as SY01 is just a genuine sad sack who likes telling tall tales and probably wouldn't know how to tell the truth even if given intensive 1 on 1 training for 18 months.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    Somehow it is more entertaining when they try to make you believe the story is real.

I know that a story in the Mail does not have a lot of credibility, but still you can get that nice warm feeling when reading it.

SY and Wilmslow have lost so much credibility that they can no longer fool my little brain.
    This makes me glum.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied

Wilmslow
    Same difference.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'm sure SY01 will be along shortly with some fictional tale of woe to entertain you.

Wilmslow

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I'm sure SY01 will be along shortly with some fictional tale of woe to entertain you.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    started a topic More sob stories please.

More sob stories please.

Hi all
    Could you please find some more stories like the one today about the stupid woman stuck in Spain in a house she cannot afford to live in and cannot afford to sell.

They entertain me.

Please find some more.

Working...
X