• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Wilmslow is real!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wilmslow is real!"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    There I was, minding my own business chilling out with my Kindle on a lovely Chesterfield sofa unwinding after a busy day quality assuring over a proper real ale.

This slug-like swampy person comes over whittering something about wanting to check out how comfy the sofa is, as he has seen one that looks just like it but a lot cheaper at Land of Leather. Said he wanted to see how snuggable it was, so molested me. Maybe the aroma of squirrel juices is more alluring to women than to me, (If so, Zippy, CM, MP, Boudicia, get your coats), but I baulked quite spectacularly. This is a true testament to how cleanable the Kindle is after this nutter cracked one off to check out how wipeable the sofa is.

I am cancelling my impending holidays to check into rehab instead.
    Phew, missed the cut, I'm safe

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    There I was, minding my own business chilling out with my Kindle on a lovely Chesterfield sofa unwinding after a busy day quality assuring over a proper real ale.

This slug-like swampy person comes over whittering something about wanting to check out how comfy the sofa is, as he has seen one that looks just like it but a lot cheaper at Land of Leather. Said he wanted to see how snuggable it was, so molested me. Maybe the aroma of squirrel juices is more alluring to women than to me, (If so, Zippy, CM, MP, Boudicia, get your coats), but I baulked quite spectacularly. This is a true testament to how cleanable the Kindle is after this nutter cracked one off to check out how wipeable the sofa is.

I am cancelling my impending holidays to check into rehab instead.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I don't think anyone's 'defending' W, we're all simply pointing out that he is a 'real' person.

The fact all the wimmin are saying so is because we're always right, and you're a thicko.
    We've not met you. For all we know you could be a bearded dwarf called Barry? Who's going to vouch for you Bazzer?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So all the wimmin on here defend Wilmslow like no tomorrow, do you feel sorry for him or something?
    I don't think anyone's 'defending' W, we're all simply pointing out that he is a 'real' person.

The fact all the wimmin are saying so is because we're always right, and you're a thicko.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

I've seen that, too, yup
    and me

(come to think of it, I wonder if that was about the time my phone started playing up too )

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I've seen that, too, yup
    So all the wimmin on here defend Wilmslow like no tomorrow, do you feel sorry for him or something?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Wilmslow is real, he crashed my phone when Pogle sent me a picture of him sitting with CM at a Manchester drink up.
    I've seen that, too, yup

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

AtW has met Wilmslow Does AtW know this?
    No, I was addressing AtW. Easy to misinterpret though, given the phrasing.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    AtW, CM and Churchill (and maybe EO?) met Wilmslow and quite a few us have seen his pic. He's real OK, whatever you may think.

God, I feel a bit silly posting this - Makes the poor guy sound like Big Foot.
    AtW has met Wilmslow Does AtW know this?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    AtW, CM and Churchill (and maybe EO?) met Wilmslow and quite a few us have seen his pic. He's real OK, whatever you may think.

God, I feel a bit silly posting this - Makes the poor guy sound like Big Foot.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    How about this? I think her eyes are quite alluring.

His surely?

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied

That's Georgina not Zippy.

Has she started posting on here now?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Suityou, you big Nellie

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Fook! Busted.

Thanks SY01. I hope you are happy now I have to get a (new) personality?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Fook! Busted.

Thanks SY01. I hope you are happy now I have to get a (new) personality?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X