• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gold digger test. Fair or unfair?"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    oops! I'd ended up with the gross GDP list instead.
    Yep, thought so; Seychelles is relatively rich and developed.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    oops! I'd ended up with the gross GDP list instead.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Put the kettle on dear!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I just had a super blonde moment looking at those lists.

I was thinking... wow isn't there a lot of countries in the world. Then realised it's 3 lists of the same countries Arse.
    Put the kettle on dear!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    It's number 37 in this list;

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beside, Tanzania's 156 and the fridges were alright.
    I just had a super blonde moment looking at those lists.

I was thinking... wow isn't there a lot of countries in the world. Then realised it's 3 lists of the same countries Arse.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    The Seychelles is a Third World country and it comes in at number 164 out of 182 in the latest IMF list by GDP/person. A rusty fridge shouldn't be much of a surprise.
    <joke about rusty trombone removed by MP>

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    The Seychelles is a Third World country and it comes in at number 164 out of 182 in the latest IMF list by GDP/person. A rusty fridge shouldn't be much of a surprise.
    It's number 37 in this list;

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beside, Tanzania's 156 and the fridges were alright.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Two points to bear in mind though, which might put a better light on his attitude (despite what AP mentions him saying):

* multi-millionaires are often absurdly miserly, especially about petty things (despite happily lashing out on big things every now and then)

* If this guy is used to 5-star living and his creature comforts, perhaps he sees a couple of weeks in a tin shack as a welcome "back to nature" type of break, sort of like a camping holiday. It may also be reminiscent of roughing it as a student, reliving his young days, which he might also find appealing.
    If he thinks it's so appealing he would have discussed it with her, not leave it as a 'suprise' for when she gets there.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Simples - warn her that he may be after her just for her cute firm body. To test this, she should not put out on the holiday, or indeed allow any sexual contact. If he loves her, he won't mind.

LOL - see how he likes a dose of his own medicine.

Ah, and why not tell your male friend that you've provided her with this advice. Perhaps that will help him see what a total dick-head he is. Although I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Two points to bear in mind though, which might put a better light on his attitude (despite what AP mentions him saying):

* multi-millionaires are often absurdly miserly, especially about petty things (despite happily lashing out on big things every now and then)

* If this guy is used to 5-star living and his creature comforts, perhaps he sees a couple of weeks in a tin shack as a welcome "back to nature" type of break, sort of like a camping holiday. It may also be reminiscent of roughing it as a student, reliving his young days, which he might also find appealing.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Sounds like an odd ploy to me, and not really the way to ascertain how she really feels about him. Even if she is head over heels, this will probably put her off a bit. He sounds like a tit.
    I think most chaps prefer a girl who can do 'heels over head'.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Sounds like an odd ploy to me, and not really the way to ascertain how she really feels about him. Even if she is head over heels, this will probably put her off a bit. He sounds like a tit.

sh

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

She already knows how rich he is, fab. apartment, cars, own company etc. His mother lives in a castle FFS, it's hard to hide.
    I thought Prince Andrew was already married.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X