• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is MOT Enough To Buy A Used Car ?"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I am evidence based. That is my exact height as measured in my socks.
    Your height is irrelevant. When women look at you they simply see the creature from the black latrine. And your chances go downhill even further if they are foolish enough to hang around long enough for you to bore them rigid with your chat-up lines.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    and another thing me old fruit, anybody who is not in a position to say 6' or 6' plus, and has to say 5'11, well I guess that means in reality 5'8, 5'9, 5'10 depending upon which pair of the 'Sarkozy' shoes you're wearing that day

Milan.
    I am evidence based. That is my exact height as measured in my socks.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Yeah but you look like the back end of an old nag.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    5'11'. But very good looking with it :

and another thing me old fruit, anybody who is not in a position to say 6' or 6' plus, and has to say 5'11, well I guess that means in reality 5'8, 5'9, 5'10 depending upon which pair of the 'Sarkozy' shoes you're wearing that day

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    in that case old chap, I's taller than thee

Milan.
    Yeah but you look like the back end of an old nag.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    in that case old chap, I's taller than thee

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Sas,

height ???

or are you indeed vertically challenged ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    oh dear

lots of assumptions there

assumptions aside, how tall are you Sas ?
    I doubt he's the biggest c**t on here.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Sas,

height ???

or are you indeed vertically challenged ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    oh dear

lots of assumptions there

assumptions aside, how tall are you Sas ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

I think, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one Graaaaaaaaandad

Milan.
    Whatever.

I know ugly, fat, short fookers like you and Dim are under the fond impression that a car will make you look more virile and attractive to the ladies.
    But as ladies can't distinguish between cars, all they see is a ugly, fat, short fooker like you driving a shiny car.
    So to be honest, you should save money and buy a Kia.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    The Mazda 6 estate is one of the best looking estates bar none.

I think, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one Graaaaaaaaandad

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Sas,

that may be so and I don't disagree with you, but, the Japanese saloons are pig ugly and look like Graaaaaaaaandad cars.

Japanese 4x4's like my Pathfinder, are ok, but Japanese saloons have nothing on the equivalently placed products coming out of Germany from an aesthetics perspective.

You and your flat cap brigade are fine in the latest generation of Avensis's and Mazda 6's, but the rest of us, who retain some self esteem would prefer to get from A to B in something better looking from Germany.

Milan.
    The Mazda 6 estate is one of the best looking estates bar none.
    And a damn sight more aesthetically pleasing, reliable and with far better driving dynamics than your fugly, dull, stodgy Passat.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Sas,

that may be so and I don't disagree with you, but, the Japanese saloons are pig ugly and look like Graaaaaaaaandad cars.

Japanese 4x4's like my Pathfinder, are ok, but Japanese saloons have nothing on the equivalently placed products coming out of Germany from an aesthetics perspective.

You and your flat cap brigade are fine in the latest generation of Avensis's and Mazda 6's, but the rest of us, who retain some self esteem would prefer to get from A to B in something better looking from Germany.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    hmmm what to buy in the £9,000 shall we say... 'quality car' bracket ?

Your stupidity (which is not unique to you I must add) regarding what is a "quality car" is a marketing man's dream.
    The Germans have created a myth of quality around their motor products which is not backed up by evidence.
    The data suggests that most Japanese brands are far better quality than German products.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X