• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Looking at tits

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Looking at tits"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Inspired by last night's junior apprentice, finally got round to ordering a tit cam for Mr k2p2's Christmas present.

Hopefully he'll get on better than this reviewer on Amazon:

"Stupidly we didn't think that it was working because all we could see was a sign saying Nature Cameras on the screen. An email obtained a reponse the next day to say that it was a label on the bottom of the box showing that the system was working."

Cedar Bird Box with Wireless Colour Camera - 25mm Hole: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Are you always so lucky when you try to pull some bird's box?
    Sadly no

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Nope, it was the first hit on Google for bird box camera.
    Are you always so lucky when you try to pull some bird's box?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Amazon sell 'em but can't offer any recommendations - try BigTits
    Absolutely Safe For Work.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    You'll be needing the Mrs Slocombe upgrade. About £100 according to my source.
    Sounds like a bargain! Vet has cost more than the mortgage over the last 3 months!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Unfortunately the pussy is old and knackered. Saw a bit of fun in its day mind you.
    You'll be needing the Mrs Slocombe upgrade. About £100 according to my source.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Looks good - postage a bit steep though. Have you tried it?
    Nope, it was the first hit on Google for bird box camera.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Looks good - postage a bit steep though. Have you tried it?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Wireless Infrared Hidden Camera and Receiver - Perfect Bird Box Camera

There you go,

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Why not add a few cameras?

One aimed at the pussy. If you breed chickens, another one aimed at the big black cock.
    Unfortunately the pussy is old and knackered. Saw a bit of fun in its day mind you.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Brace yourself for comments about nice pairs etc.

We have a lot of shrubbery in the garden, we feed the birds and we have a decent pair of binoculars. It can be very entertaining (and inexpensive!).
    Same here - and we've got a bird box that has been in use for the last couple of years. Which is why I thought it might be nice to see the babies hatching in 36" HD.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I really fancy one of those bird boxes with a camera in - has anyone got one? Any recommendations? How does it work? Guess I'll need to pull my finger out before they start nesting.
    Why not add a few cameras?

One aimed at the pussy. If you breed chickens, another one aimed at the big black cock.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Why don't you just google tits?
    Not very helpful is it!

Tits and boxes on video should get a better result

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Why don't you just google tits?

Leave a comment: