• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: In general

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "In general"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Try using your mouth and size against koonts that hunt in packs of 20 and all carry knives. Praps it's just a Luton thing
    'Fraid not. It's a UK thing now.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    ? You don't carry a knife ?

Seek help my friend.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Mine used to. Try using your mouth and size against koonts that hunt in packs of 20 and all carry knives. Praps it's just a Luton thing
    ? You don't carry a knife ?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I don't have a problem with them in the pub or out. My mouth and size covers me. If I was born a Red Indian I would have been called 'Big Running Mouth'

I just find it incredible that there are so many 'stay at home, never had a job' dads. 1 in 5 under 25's men without a job. But there is work around!!!
    Mine used to. Try using your mouth and size against koonts that hunt in packs of 20 and all carry knives. Praps it's just a Luton thing

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Seriously, yes I do. And these freaks are invading my local as well. As I get older I have found myself looking down on these folks, primarily because I try to be live and let live, and they often try and shoot holes in me because they are jealous.

It is sad to say, but I am becoming a bit of a snob in my old age.
    I don't have a problem with them in the pub or out. My mouth and size covers me. If I was born a Red Indian I would have been called 'Big Running Mouth'

I just find it incredible that there are so many 'stay at home, never had a job' dads. 1 in 5 under 25's men without a job. But there is work around!!!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Seriously SY. When you take time off from your busy schedule to pick up the kids sometimes do you see tracksuited, puffer jacket pikey dads, trainers, ripped t's, unshaven, tattooed, never had a job in the freaking lives dads?

I live in a bloody upmarket area as well!!!
    Seriously, yes I do. And these freaks are invading my local as well. As I get older I have found myself looking down on these folks, primarily because I try to be live and let live, and they often try and shoot holes in me because they are jealous.

It is sad to say, but I am becoming a bit of a snob in my old age.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Poorly?
    Seriously SY. When you take time off from your busy schedule to pick up the kids sometimes do you see tracksuited, puffer jacket pikey dads, trainers, ripped t's, unshaven, tattooed, never had a job in the freaking lives dads?

I live in a bloody upmarket area as well!!!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Ah! Yes! We did!

Having met the chap and asked him, it was obvious that he was a total ponce. How to approach the situation?? So when I asked for it, I was quite brassic. No emotion, no shock. Basically the guy is just a ponce. But! As part of the conversation he asked what I did. So I told him I was having to work 3 jobs, the missus was working, we were closing the business and having to sell the house. I basically gave a complete bulltulip / lie back to him. He paid up cause he felt guilty.

I have to say, I picked the kids up from school yesterday(all suited and booted) and was amazed at how many pikey out of work dads there are(all young!). Think I may go private.
    Poorly?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    That shouldn't take you long.

Did you get that tenner back?
    Ah! Yes! We did!

Having met the chap and asked him, it was obvious that he was a total ponce. How to approach the situation?? So when I asked for it, I was quite brassic. No emotion, no shock. Basically the guy is just a ponce. But! As part of the conversation he asked what I did. So I told him I was having to work 3 jobs, the missus was working, we were closing the business and having to sell the house. I basically gave a complete bulltulip / lie back to him. He paid up cause he felt guilty.

I have to say, I picked the kids up from school yesterday(all suited and booted) and was amazed at how many pikey out of work dads there are(all young!). Think I may go private.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    I specifically come on CUK to abuse those weaker, uglier and more stupid than me

(I'm also banned from 99% of the rest of the internet forums )
    That shouldn't take you long.

Did you get that tenner back?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Why do we daily log in for ritual abuse, mockery, belittling, rib tickling, teasing etc.?
    Because it's just like what going down the pub on a Friday night was like 20 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Let me know when you find someone.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Well volunteered.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I specifically come on CUK to abuse those weaker, uglier and more stupid than me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X