• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I do hope AtW's sofa will be OK"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Fook me. Russell Brand has let him self go since he got married!

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    How about a cheaper alternative.

You get yourself down a local scrap yard and pull the leather seats from a big luxury car and then mount them on a large piece of wood.

You could even wire up the heater elements and the electric seat adjuster to a 12v adapter.

Cheap and a bit special!

Like it's owner!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, that's definitely not the case.

I don't rate shotguns much...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I think this is the look AtW is aiming for

No, that's definitely not the case.

I don't rate shotguns much...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I think this is the look AtW is aiming for

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

You get yourself down a local scrap yard and pull the leather seats from a big luxury car and then mount them on a large piece of wood.

You could even wire up the heater elements and the electric seat adjuster to a 12v adapter.

Cheap and a bit special!

Like it's owner!
    He saved a fortune on that bed remember. Popped down the tip, picked up a couple of pallets and polystyrene, bobs your uncle! Futon.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    How about no?

Cheap and a bit special!

Like it's owner!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Why not design your own sofa online?

Nabru - Design your own
    How about no?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Why not design your own sofa online?

Nabru - Design your own

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Are there like February Sofa Sales or something?

Just asking like.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    WTF?

The squirrel fiddler has finally bought a sofa?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    started a topic I do hope AtW's sofa will be OK

I do hope AtW's sofa will be OK

I should stay away from AtW's place when his sofa is finally delivered, just in case.

Man jailed over 'sofa damage' killing in flat

A man has been jailed for eight years for beating another man to death in a row over a damaged sofa.

The High Court in Edinburgh heard how the 57-year-old died from horrific facial injuries after he was repeatedly punched and kicked.

Christopher Somerville, 27, pleaded guilty to the culpable homicide of William Young in Carluke, South Lanarkshire, in April last year.

During his trial, it emerged that Somerville, from Larkhall, launched himself at Mr Young - who denied damaging the couch - at a flat in Carluke's Mount Stewart Street on 11 April 2010.
    Serious business, sofas.

Working...
X