• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wee wee wee the bed"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Nice

I was just about to turn in,

Then I read this
    Hope you finally got to sleep after cracking one off to relieve your excitement.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

You, Doodab, Rich, Drewster and a mystery partner?
    Looks like they are all getting teabagged.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Meh.

You, Doodab, Rich, Drewster and a mystery partner?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Got your list of bars sorted now I take it. :leathered chaps smiley:
    Meh.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Nice

Then I read this
    Got your list of bars sorted now I take it.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Nice

Then I read this

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Ooooh look, the green eyed monster.

I'd say the same to you if you happened to be here. Although obviously in your case I'd want to meet in a public place with plenty of witnesses and policemen with guns just in case you turned out to be an irremediable mentalist.
    Enjoy you two.

10 Munich gay bars, clubs, sauna and hotels - Gay map and guide 2011

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

I'd say the same to you if you happened to be here. Although obviously in your case I'd want to meet in a public place with plenty of witnesses and policemen with guns just in case you turned out to be an irremediable mentalist.
    Well quite. I've met OwlHoot, Zippy, Norrahe, Pogle and Drewster. All utter mentalists but they like drinking and talking nonsense so it's cool.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Fook me. You are desperate!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Really? Fancy a pint?
    Yes indeed.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Really? Fancy a pint?
    Fook me. You are desperate!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I'll be in Munich Monday and Tuesday night so I can give you some SY01-ification.
    Really? Fancy a pint?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    A quick venting.

We have a new office. I've worked in quieter nightclubs. Since the leaving of my only English colleague (you bastard!), I have no one to go to the pub with.

The servers are so ******* slow (due to another project overwhelming them with pointless and presumably awful code) that today I sat for 2.5 hours waiting for a 5 minute job to finish.

Everything is tulip.

Bollocks.

That is all.
    Ahhhh.

Was it like this?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    A quick venting.

We have a new office. I've worked in quieter nightclubs. Since the leaving of my only English colleague (you bastard!), I have no one to go to the pub with.

The servers are so ******* slow (due to another project overwhelming them with pointless and presumably awful code) that today I sat for 2.5 hours waiting for a 5 minute job to finish.

Everything is tulip.

Bollocks.

That is all.
    I'll be in Munich Monday and Tuesday night so I can give you some SY01-ification.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    started a topic Wee wee wee the bed

Wee wee wee the bed

A quick venting.

Everything is tulip.

Bollocks.

That is all.

Working...
X