• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Orlaith

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Orlaith"

Collapse

Guest replied
    I'm sure BB is the launch of her C celebrity career. As an 'aspiring' model, what better way to raise your profile than wondering around in the nip and snogging another bird on national TV?

Looks like Abi Titmuss will have some new competition!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I found it most ammusing and somewhat ironic that in her biopic she claims her pet hate is "self interested people :rollin "

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I wonder if she realises that?
    Like all hotties with a self inflated sense of self "prettiness"...she knows that. In fact she said all she wanted from BB was notoriety...which she is getting.

Just a pitty that Sam* didnt last till last night. NOW that would have been interesting! :rollin

Mailman

*its pure coincidence that I know the names of the house mates and in fact the only reason I know the names is that I overheard work mates talking about it this morning :rollin

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    BB is complete cr@p, and I never watch it; opium for the common man. However, I do enjoy the selected highlights that appear on certain websites

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    How can you not like it!?
    I don't like the programme, but I got no issue with a bit of gratutious titilation of a night time. On telly or otherwise

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Once she is out of the house she will start to earn some serious moolah as various boys mags and tabloids chase her for some serious chest puppy action.
    I wonder if she realises that? :\

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Once she is out of the house she will start to earn some serious moolah as various boys mags and tabloids chase her for some serious chest puppy action.

Mailman

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you don't like it, don't watch it.
    How can you not like it!?

Imagine wee Jimmy Krankie snogging a gorilla. Now that's something not to watch.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm not a fan but in the tradition of anyone who couldn't stand Mary Whitehouse telling us what we couldn't see:

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ...resist...urge...RSI...danger...mink...fight it...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Their parents must be so proud.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is a moronic program. But stuff like this draws the punters.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what a sad indictment of UK society.
    That such a pile of crap is even transmitted is a sad indictment of UK society, whether it contains smut or not.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am no prude but Channel 4 has crossed the line. I was truly disgusted with what I saw. No doubt the ratings will go through the roof - what a sad indictment of UK society.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I followed the link and am digusted but strangely aroused in equal measures. Just off to tou......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X