• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Birthday to me!"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Birthday cards still turning up. Opened one letter an' the card appeared gummed up. I thought "Cheap so and so sending me a used card" so I started to read it.

Front piece said nice stuff like 'friendly, clever, full of fun',

"Yeah yeah, of course" I thought "still gummed up though innit"

then on the back it said...

"I can't believe you actually tried to open it!!"

Doh!

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Thank you. If I only brighten one day then my clients have spent wisely in paying me to surf the net.
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Thank you. If I only brighten one day then my clients have spent wisely in paying me to surf the net.

Leave a comment:

• partimer
    replied
    memories

Yes many happy returns to you.
    I only managed to survive some brain death inducing contracts due to the "Fiddle/Threaded Show" on this board. Very amusing.

I equally miss PF and the Rogerer Of Rabbits.
    Who can forget the Valentine poem contest of many years ago and the bottle of bubbly ...
    Not to mention Xog and BGGs' stories.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Thank you too.

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Happy Birthday to me!
    Happy Birthday to me!
    Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee!

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday mate...

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    I'm all for free enterprise, so don't worry I will do my utmost not to get in your way.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Many happy returns old fruit, this board would be less entertaining without you.

On the "making you not have any more" part of this thread, the Gunman is available for reasonable rates. Dont take it personally, I have a business to run. I am sure you understand.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Why, thank you. That was nice.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    Happy Birthday to me!
    Happy Birthday to me!
    Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee!

Happy Birthday to me!

Many happy tax returns.

Gordo x

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Ex-wives

They and the kids are all over here in snowy Denmark already. Today I guess they are setting up a surprise party for when I get home.

Which is nice.

Anyways, about the CSA, I have a turnkey solution I developed some time back, extended from stuff I wrote that is already used by the Danish Government. HMG can have it for £500 million, which you'd agree is an absolute bargain.

So it would appear the CSA is avoiding me...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    It's OK I avoid married women
    Especially your wife, eh? Have the CSA given up yet?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    It's OK I avoid married women, too many hang-ups and generally they smell odd too.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Completely

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    What a strange thread, the 1st, 5th and 7th posts are completly empty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X