• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "When are you finishing for Xmas?"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    October

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Lunchtime Xmas eve, and then only because I need to find some presents.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by ctdctd View Post

One of these?
    Excellent!
    I'm nipping off to amend my Dear Santa letter.

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Fire up the beer scooter - singhr is pished.

PS. Beer is lunch

One of these?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by singhr View Post
    I think I am finished. Seven pints of strong ale and no lunch leave me in no fit state to operate a keyboard let alone work out which flight I am meant to be on out of Heathrow tonight.
    Fire up the beer scooter - singhr is pished.

PS. Beer is lunch

Leave a comment:

• singhr
    replied
    I think I am finished. Seven pints of strong ale and no lunch leave me in no fit state to operate a keyboard let alone work out which flight I am meant to be on out of Heathrow tonight.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I finished over a week ago.

Merry xmas all.
    Doley.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I finished over a week ago.

Merry xmas all.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I'm done. Just waiting to see if my flight actually happens.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by lukemg View Post
    Came in deliberately late, went for a costa to fill in more time, had a chat with whoever is around. Clock says 9:55, it's gonna be a long day....
    Never mind. I'm off in 2 minutes to get some food, then do some of my other work before packing and going to the airport. I won't be home until tonight.

Timesheet signed but missed Xmas payroll run.

This client's office is deserted..................

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by lukemg View Post
    Came in deliberately late, went for a costa to fill in more time, had a chat with whoever is around. Clock says 9:55, it's gonna be a long day....
    WHS.

At least I've had my timesheet approved for a full day.

Leave a comment:

• lukemg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    9.35. Phone has just rung me up with the missus reminding I have to go to work.

No kids, hence a lie-in.

So on that basis. I can't be bothered to drive an hour to work. I've also finished

(though doing the shop tomorrow)

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    12:00 on the dot and then "I'm driving home for Christmas"

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Trying to move house at the moment so need all the cash I can get. Working from home tomorrow and all next week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X