• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: What a 'kin night

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What a 'kin night"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Similar thing happened to me about a year ago. The missus and I were out on the town and we bumped into an old colleague. She was going through a rough time, and needed a shoulder to cry on, so she ended up coming back to our place for a beerio. The missus hit the sack, to let us chat over old times. Then this lady went up to the loo, came down and I got another drink ready.

Then the missus came down in her nighty, with a loosly tied bathrobe and accused the other lady of 'peeking around the bedroom door;. There was a bit of a row, next thing, the pair of them are rolling around on the living room floor having a cat fight.

There was little I could do, it's not right for guys to get involved, plus there was no way I could restrain them without touching their 'naughty bits', so I withdrew to the corner of the room.

As they wrestled around, the wifes bathrobe came off completely, our guests blouse came unbuttoned and her brassier strap snapped, causing her 44dd boobs to flop out. As she got my wife in a scissor lock with her legs, I could see gentle heaving of her milky white breasts, as they swung freely, and the damp forehead as she perspired with the exhertion. As my wife struggled, in vain, to escape the meaty thighs of her captor, the thin fabric of our guests pants became torn, and it wasnt long before their two ,writhing, damp, luscious, naked muscular bodies writhed as one.

as suity says, what a night.

I soooooooooo hope this is true.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Similar thing happened to me about a year ago. The missus and I were out on the town and we bumped into an old colleague. She was going through a rough time, and needed a shoulder to cry on, so she ended up coming back to our place for a beerio. The missus hit the sack, to let us chat over old times. Then this lady went up to the loo, came down and I got another drink ready.

Then the missus came down in her nighty, with a loosly tied bathrobe and accused the other lady of 'peeking around the bedroom door;. There was a bit of a row, next thing, the pair of them are rolling around on the living room floor having a cat fight.

There was little I could do, it's not right for guys to get involved, plus there was no way I could restrain them without touching their 'naughty bits', so I withdrew to the corner of the room.

As they wrestled around, the wifes bathrobe came off completely, our guests blouse came unbuttoned and her brassier strap snapped, causing her 44dd boobs to flop out. As she got my wife in a scissor lock with her legs, I could see gentle heaving of her milky white breasts, as they swung freely, and the damp forehead as she perspired with the exhertion. As my wife struggled, in vain, to escape the meaty thighs of her captor, the thin fabric of our guests pants became torn, and it wasnt long before their two ,writhing, damp, luscious, naked muscular bodies writhed as one.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    What kind of nutter peeks round the bedroom door at 4:30am at your sleeping wife FFS

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Exactly. You knew there had to be a valid reason why he had his knob out.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    It was probably just a pissed bloke looking for the bathroom.
    Exactly. You knew there had to be a valid reason why he had his knob out.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    He peeked in on the way back from the bathroom.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    You forgot to put "True story" at the end.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Wilmslooooooooooooww!!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    What kind of nutter peeks round the bedroom door at 4:30am at your sleeping wife FFS
    A drunk disorientated one?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Moral of the story: don't invite people round. Getting rid of them is a nightmare!

As for the peeking, FFS, I suggest this is grounds for never seeing the tw@t again.

EDIT: at least he peeked at the missus and not the kids ...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    I would.

Is she a bit of a looker?

Pictures?

And I'm actually sober.

Just goes to show, you meet all sorts.
    <churchill>Hooooooooooooooooooh yes</churchill>

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    I would.

Is she a bit of a looker?

Pictures?

And I'm actually sober.

Just goes to show, you meet all sorts.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    started a topic What a 'kin night

What a 'kin night

Got a call in the week from my ex neighbour inviting me up the pub for Christmas drinkies. Not being one to every spurn a chance to visit the pub I accepted. A good evening was had by all, and at drinking up time I invited him back to ours to see the new house.

We chatted for about half and hour, and then he began telling me about problems he was having with his kids (18 and 16). His kids visited him on the weekends (he has split with their mother years ago). About 6 months ago the kids visited and he had had a few scoops and was a bit wobbly.

The grassed him up to his mother, who called in his parents and they all went round to his house at 10pm at night to have it out with him.

His kids have not spoken to him since. I understand he was frequently pissed and they were quite fed up with it. He has gone to councilling for his drinking, and yet invites me out for beers

Anywho, muggins sits up with him to 4:30am while he sobs his heart out. I felt I couldn't let him go home as I was worried he would do something stoopid, so let him doss on the couch. He went to the bathroom while I waited downstairs, and the next thing I get is a text from SY02 who informed me he had just "Peeked" round the bedroom door

I had to sit up til 8 while he snored as I did not know what his next move could be. I took him for a brekkie down the caff and then dropped him off at his parent's house explaining he was a bit emotionally worse for wear and needed support.

Then I came home and slept for a bit, and woke up and we have had 8 inches of snow

Working...
X