• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone fancy some diving in Egypt?"

Collapse

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    This attack was at Magic Life hotel which is quite near my place. It got very windy here so I decided not to go diving, now they have stopped all sea swimming and diving.

I would skip Alexandria as there is some problems there at the moment. Luxor would be a better bet and there are some direct flights with Easyjet.
    It won't be for a few months anyway - what problems are there in Alexandria? We want to do a few sites (Cairo/pyramids, Luxor, Aswan/Abu Simbel) followed by a week of chilling out in Sharm. I do want to see Alexandria one day and definitely dive as a lot of the ancient city is now underwater!

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post

We were there earlier this year, snorkelling in those very waters! And we're going back next year for a chill out week after some sightseeing. Maybe Alexandria would be a better place for some chilling/diving etc after 10 days of looking around the historic stuff
    This attack was at Magic Life hotel which is quite near my place. It got very windy here so I decided not to go diving, now they have stopped all sea swimming and diving.

I would skip Alexandria as there is some problems there at the moment. Luxor would be a better bet and there are some direct flights with Easyjet.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    See also this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Dearnla
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You're going to need a bigger boat.

MUCH bigger

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Wasn't cojak a bit of a diver?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Wasn't cojak a bit of a diver?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    You're going to need a bigger boat.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Egypt shark attacks: Foreign Office issues warning to British tourists in Sharm el-Sheikh | Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    started a topic Anyone fancy some diving in Egypt?

Anyone fancy some diving in Egypt?

We were there earlier this year, snorkelling in those very waters! And we're going back next year for a chill out week after some sightseeing. Maybe Alexandria would be a better place for some chilling/diving etc after 10 days of looking around the historic stuff

Working...
X