• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "That Indian bird murdered in SA on her honeymoon"

Collapse

• Alf W
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Where's Alf W?

He's got a good track record of sniffing out the perp in these types of cases.
    I'm going each way on the Dutch lad in the next flat, George Osbourne and Carlos Bloody Tevez.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    That court case is coming up soon too.
    Ooooh, I spot a nice little earner in the form of a betting accumulator. All guilty. I'll be quids in.

Might have to wait a while for the McCanns to appear on Banged Up Abroad though.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Where's Alf W?

That court case is coming up soon too.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Where's Alf W?

Leave a comment:

• minsky1
    replied
    The guy has previous ....

Shrien Dewani 'linked' to second murder case in South Africa | World news | guardian.co.uk

Guilty as charged, or at least he will be in the twisted court of Judge Lionel Nutmeg.....

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    convicted the McCanns in their heads on the basis of sensationalist and generally untrue media speculation.

They (the targets of internet speculation) bring it on themselves.

Both this guy (refusing to be voluntarily extradited) and the McCanns (refusing to provide a convincing account of the evening Madeleine disappeared).

Same can be said for foxy Knoxy. Failing to give a credible account of what happened. If she is acquitted this weekend then it's only down to bad prosecution and good defense.

In all these cases someone is either dead or missing. A crime has occurred, yet the main suspects are behaving as if they have something to hide. That's bound to attract speculation.

It's our duty as internet citizens to make sure these cases don't get swept under the carpet by incompetent police and media. So for the record, I think they're all guilty.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by craig1 View Post
    One of my neighbours is a paediatrician. It's disgraceful that they allow that sort of filth to live in decent society.

*(For the terminally humourless, yes it was a flippant comment highlighting the judgemental attitude shown by many based on inadequate information, ignorance and idiot press speculation)*
    Just the sort of person who masticates in public too.

Leave a comment:

• craig1
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    WHS. Probably the same morons who had convicted the McCanns in their heads on the basis of sensationalist and generally untrue media speculation.
    One of my neighbours is a paediatrician. It's disgraceful that they allow that sort of filth to live in decent society.

*(For the terminally humourless, yes it was a flippant comment highlighting the judgemental attitude shown by many based on inadequate information, ignorance and idiot press speculation)*

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Right, I don't know too much about the case but I know roughly what is going on.

What I do find funny is the Internet judge, jury & hangmen willing to do a job that was not asked of them after reading about 5 news articles by a bunch of journalists who got the story second hand.
    WHS. Probably the same morons who had convicted the McCanns in their heads on the basis of sensationalist and generally untrue media speculation.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    I still see it as a little far fetched.

Where would you start to find a hit man? Do you just offer the money to some random bloke and hope he doesn't grass you up?

There are other possible reasons for his elusive behaviour.
    How about he feels incredibly guilty at letting the woman he loves die because he was a coward. He feels it is his fault she died because he took an opportunity to run away. He wasn't thrown from the car, but actually made an escape.
    I thought his ex-gf came forward and said she didn't get married because he was gay. His family who I guess hold the purse strings wanted him to marry. Guess he thought this was his only way out. Sad really, that he felt so backed into a corner.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    I still see it as a little far fetched.

Where would you start to find a hit man? Do you just offer the money to some random bloke and hope he doesn't grass you up?

There are other possible reasons for his elusive behaviour.
    How about he feels incredibly guilty at letting the woman he loves die because he was a coward. He feels it is his fault she died because he took an opportunity to run away. He wasn't thrown from the car, but actually made an escape.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Hmm, sounds like they have doubts.

Was a motive ever speculated on?
    If Ladbooks were taking bets I know where my money would go.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Last week Mrs Dewani's family handed a petition with more than 11,000 signatures to Mrs May calling for the extradition to go ahead.
    Hmm, sounds like they have doubts.

Was a motive ever speculated on?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Chicken (Tikka) coming home to roost
    You got there first to this one!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Chicken (Tikka) coming home to roost