• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Students going nuts again"

Collapse

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
    As for the students, just get the water cannons out. Throw in a bit of shower gel and they'll soon leg it.
    Hehe

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Whippy
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    What prompted your reappearance after four years?
    Released for good behaviour maybe?....

As for the students, just get the water cannons out. Throw in a bit of shower gel and they'll soon leg it.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by markmm View Post
    None of your ******* business, get a life
    Looks like BdP has reappeared then.

Leave a comment:

• markmm
    replied
    Touchy little bugger ain't you?
    Sorry I thought you were stalking me, I like to nip these things in the bud.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Touchy little bugger ain't you?

Leave a comment:

• markmm
    replied
    What prompted your reappearance after four years? Did your other ID get banned?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Yeah if they go contracting they can pay it back in a few months.
    I am currently a permie (28k) with 2+ years in .net (c#/asp.net/sql server) v1&2 and in my current work place half of the developers are contractors clearly earning shed loads more than me. Unsurprisingly I am considering moving to contracting maybe at the end of this year and was wondering if with 2/3 years experience is enough to become a contractor?

Thanks
    M
    Last edited by markmm; 22nd April 2006 at 20:58.
    What prompted your reappearance after four years? Did your other ID get banned?

Leave a comment:

• markmm
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    If they think £9K worth of debt is bad, wait until they try and buy a bedsit at £500K.

Yeah if they go contracting they can pay it back in a few months.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    If they think £9K worth of debt is bad, wait until they try and buy a bedsit at £500K.

Leave a comment:

• markmm
    started a topic Students going nuts again

Students going nuts again

BBC News - Students face police in tuition fee protests

I think Nick Clegg should go into the middle of the crowd try to calm things down.

Working...
X