• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "alan b'stard - when will it return??"

Collapse

• Green Mango
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The mistake of the rich was giving too much money to the poor.

HTH
    Well previous governments engineered a system were it doesn't really pay to work.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

I think it's time we had the New Statesman back on telly now that it's clear the poor are going to be made to repay for the mistakes of the rich.
    The mistake of the rich was giving too much money to the poor.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Green Mango
    replied
    I think it's time we had the New Statesman back on telly now that it's clear the poor are going to be made to repay for the mistakes of the rich.

Do you like hospital food? I love it, but then I'm with Bupa..
    Why don't you make a special effort to pay more of your dosh in to the treasurey if you want to pay off some of
    Labour's debts.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Green Mango
    replied

I'm afraid we are all going to have to pay for the mistakes of the last LAbour government, both poor and rich.

Well the standard of food in the NHS these days seems pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    started a topic alan b'stard - when will it return??

alan b'stard - when will it return??

Working...
X