• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Less than 4 weeks left"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by kandr View Post
    What is it, have you wet yourself again? Oh Dear.
    0/10

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Oh dear...
    What is it, have you wet yourself again? Oh Dear.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Spod

Tommy Trinder rang. Can he have his joke book back?
    Tell him when he pays me that white fiver I lent him!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I thought you'd gone back into contracting?
    Spod

Tommy Trinder rang. Can he have his joke book back?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    I never backtracked, they twisted my words so I was just reminding them of the facts.
    Oh dear...

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Ffs Kandr don't back track on a comment on General.

The pack can smell weakness. I recommend you have a pop at disabled permies now, that may save you!
    I never backtracked, they twisted my words so I was just reminding them of the facts.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied

The pack can smell weakness. I recommend you have a pop at disabled permies now, that may save you!
    I thought you'd gone back into contracting?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No neither do I, I was laughing at them having to reapply, most of them will get it, if they don't then they maybe weren't good enough. I see a lot of permies sitting around doing nothing (when they have work they could be doing).

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Pepsi actually. Making me a bit gassy
    Full of Piss and Wind?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Damn more entertaining "what"?

It's you I was having a go at. The Coke is ******* you up and you don't realise it.
    Pepsi actually. Making me a bit gassy

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Just found out all IT permies need to reapply for their jobs.
    Does that say permies losing or reapplying? I know some of you bedwetters were to scared to go to school but surely you can read that?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    No neither do I, I was laughing at them having to reapply, most of them will get it, if they don't then they maybe weren't good enough. I see a lot of permies sitting around doing nothing (when they have work they could be doing).
    Bollocks.

If what you posted were truly the case then you wouldn't have tried to justify your post by mentioning how they treated contractors.

You're a troll and a juvenile one at that.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Backtracking again.

You tried that sh*t last week too - didn't work then either hence the ban.

Some people just don't learn.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Still not answering my question.

Leave a comment:

• kandr
    replied
    Why? Does he laugh about people losing their jobs?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X