• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Whatever happened to DCJ?"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    He's here:

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I mean. Oh bugger.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Contractor Jnr
    replied
    Oh bugger.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Morning Arkwright.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Contractor Jnr
    replied
    "Nah. This ain't the original ...."

Cough, cough.

Dont know what you mean. Queers

DCJ (in stolen ID) Mode.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Contractor Jnr
    Screw you losers. Yeh Im still around and yeh, mum lets me use the computer.

Actually Im in China, where Im working with the government as Head of ******* Chinese Sluts.

Yeh. The house prices are soaring high and I own 10 condiminiums as well as a fleet of luxury cars.

Nothing better when you're looking across the sea in Beijing, having your cock sucked.

Nice.

Losers.
    Nah. This ain't the original ....

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Fancy some big boy?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Contractor Jnr
    replied
    Lucifer. You queer.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    He finished early today because it's half term.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    He even signs his posts "loser"

Leave a comment:

• Dave Contractor Jnr
    replied
    Hey

Screw you losers. Yeh Im still around and yeh, mum lets me use the computer.

Actually Im in China, where Im working with the government as Head of ******* Chinese Sluts.

Yeh. The house prices are soaring high and I own 10 condiminiums as well as a fleet of luxury cars.

Nothing better when you're looking across the sea in Beijing, having your cock sucked.

Nice.

Losers.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Apparently Jabberwocky's mum does anything you like AND charges reasonable rates (AND bakes a good cake).
    Does she do beheadings? I understand there's a market for videos of that sort of thing in certain parts.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Apparently Jabberwocky's mum does anything you like AND charges reasonable rates (AND bakes a good cake).

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    His mum found out what he was up to in the afternoon while she was out visiting clients and changed the password on the PC.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    started a topic Whatever happened to DCJ?

Whatever happened to DCJ?

He made me feel mature.

Wasn't he working his way through every woman in China?

Working...
X