• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nigella - Love her or Hate her?"

Collapse

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I didn't say that. I asked what was not to like about Nigella.
    We know that

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    We were referring to Spod's point that the ideal woman would shag you then cook for you, we'd strayed off the specific Nigella topic.
    I didn't say that. I asked what was not to like about Nigella.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

A bit too much good food has passed her lips for my taste.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
    perhaps we need to have higher expectations!
    i'm already struggling to reach! Any higher and i'd have to stand on a crate!
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Purely in the interest of balance and because grassers has just started, may I say that I'd run away with Kirsty Young in a flash if she would only return my phone calls.
    I love her voice.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    We were referring to Spod's point that the ideal woman would shag you then cook for you
    Well it is difficult to fault too much of his logic there, it has to be said.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Perhaps you'd like to refer to my post earlier in this thread? I can't stand her and the cooking and other stuff couldn't get me past that.
    We were referring to Spod's point that the ideal woman would shag you then cook for you, we'd strayed off the specific Nigella topic.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Purely in the interest of balance and because grassers has just started, may I say that I'd run away with Kirsty Young in a flash if she would only return my phone calls.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Sure, sure
    Perhaps you'd like to refer to my post earlier in this thread? I can't stand her and the cooking and other stuff couldn't get me past that.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I disagree - I was working for those 4+ hours otherwise I'd have disagreed sooner
    Sure, sure

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Perhaps we need to have higher expectations!
    I'm already struggling to reach! Any higher and I'm stuffed!

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    After 4 hours, none of the blokes on here has disagreed with him.

He's telling you a lot about men in general.
    I disagree - I was working for those 4+ hours otherwise I'd have disagreed sooner

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Don't.

Or me...
    Perhaps we need to have higher expectations!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I feel sorry for CM
    Don't.

It didn't sound too unreasonable to me
    Or me...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X