• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dispatches from Permieworld - Week 1"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Sounds like insurance. Rivetting

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Have you filled in you self evaluation form yet?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    WHS!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Sounds like insurance. Rivetting

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    We used to dream of keyrings. Lucky sod.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    - Still got a temporary pass that I have to get renewed on a daily basis, because the "system" that issues permie passes has "run out of ID numbers".

- Did some inane money laundering training seminar and was rewarded with a company keyring to show for my successful effort.

- It took 3 different desktop people 4 days to get me logged into my telephone, and then I moved desks today, so I will have to repeat this process - inevitably - on Monday.

- New boss has gone awol since Wednesday.

- Oh yes, nearly forgot, did some work, that's been sitting on an enhancement queue since May. Took me 1/2 day and I'm still trying to find someone who's remotely interested in using it.

Highlight of the week was getting the company keyring. Definitely.
    Thanks for the update

IIRC this gig is very very well paid so just count the coins and roll with it.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Please post a picture of the keyring.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    started a topic Dispatches from Permieworld - Week 1

Dispatches from Permieworld - Week 1

- Still got a temporary pass that I have to get renewed on a daily basis, because the "system" that issues permie passes has "run out of ID numbers".

- Did some inane money laundering training seminar and was rewarded with a company keyring to show for my successful effort.

- It took 3 different desktop people 4 days to get me logged into my telephone, and then I moved desks today, so I will have to repeat this process - inevitably - on Monday.

- New boss has gone awol since Wednesday.

- Oh yes, nearly forgot, did some work, that's been sitting on an enhancement queue since May. Took me 1/2 day and I'm still trying to find someone who's remotely interested in using it.

Highlight of the week was getting the company keyring. Definitely.

Working...
X