• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Nothing to do!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nothing to do!"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Which reminds me. Thank you SY for your email earlier regarding the love beads you bought for your wife.

Yes we do, do refunds, but not if they have been used by both partners and the excuse that they are 'too small' is hardly my issue considering the latest set are made of billiard balls.

HTH

MF

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    beads
    Which reminds me. Thank you SY for your email earlier regarding the love beads you bought for your wife.

Yes we do, do refunds, but not if they have been used by both partners and the excuse that they are 'too small' is hardly my issue considering the latest set are made of billiard balls.

HTH

MF

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    If you've got nothing to do on site, pop off and ebay some more Thai tat.
    beads

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    If you've got nothing to do on site, pop off and ebay some more Thai tat.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Play some games that are slightly disguised as work: Work Folder

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Do you have a smart phone? You can look for another gig on a smart phone (amongst other things..)

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    ffs, you are useless. get a pen and a clipboard and wander around, stopping ocasionaly, put the pen to your cheek, look thoughtful and say, 'mmm'
    then make a tick on the clipboard and move on.

no one ever questions a man with a clip board

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Still on client site having finished both projects I was contracted for. Also developed the 2nd one.

Now awaiting testing and one is awaiting handover to the development team.

Client is looking for another project for me as well as feelers all around so may or may not get extended this week. I'm also in the post high visible position in the office so cannot even sit here with Jobserve open or reading a manuals(which is frowned on).

What to do(taps fingers & sips coffee)?

Suggestions please people!
    Open a technical article on something clever-sounding and play minesweeper.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Nothing to do!

Nothing to do!

Still on client site having finished both projects I was contracted for. Also developed the 2nd one.

Now awaiting testing and one is awaiting handover to the development team.

Client is looking for another project for me as well as feelers all around so may or may not get extended this week. I'm also in the post high visible position in the office so cannot even sit here with Jobserve open or reading a manuals(which is frowned on).

What to do(taps fingers & sips coffee)?

Suggestions please people!

Working...
X