• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Misheard Lryics

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Misheard Lryics"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    "Might as well face it, you're a d**k with a glove"

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    J Geils Band............My anus is the centre-hole

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    I see a bathroom rising...............

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Typical. I find a thread I want to post in, only to find it's gone off topic onto BOTH football AND the Nazis simultaneously on the last page.

Babyface: "And every time I think of you, I piss myself"
    Dailymotion - Baby Face- Everytime I Close My Eyes - un vídeo de Música
    TL is right, lets get back on topic.

20,000 is actually enough for THREE panzer divisions, because they were lighter on manpower than a standard infantry div, having only two regiments instead of three.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Tonight.......I sellotape my glove to you..........

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Typical. I find a thread I want to post in, only to find it's gone off topic onto BOTH football AND the Nazis simultaneously on the last page.

Babyface: "And every time I think of you, I piss myself"
    Dailymotion - Baby Face- Everytime I Close My Eyes - un vídeo de Música

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Brighton & Hove have an extreme right wing faction, 20,000 on their feet, arms in the air "Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Seig Heil"

Unbelievable in this day and age.

thats enough for two panzer divisions

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I once heard a whole crowd singing 'we are the champions', when its should have been 'we're sh1t and we know we are'

and that was only yesterday at Goodison

Brighton & Hove have an extreme right wing faction, 20,000 on their feet, arms in the air "Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Seig Heil"

Unbelievable in this day and age.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I once heard a whole crowd singing 'we are the champions', when its should have been 'we're sh1t and we know we are'

and that was only yesterday at Goodison

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Bit of a rude one this & you have to listen to the song to get the gist of what I'm saying but I always thought the refrain of the song "Stat Star" buy the Rolling Stones pop group was

"Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan., Pakistan...."
    when in fact it's

"star ****er, star ****er, star ****er, star ****er, star yeah, a star ****er, star ****er, star ****er, star ****er, star,a star ****er, star ****er, star ****er, star ****er star."

Leave a comment:

• Chantho
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    30 odd years ago, around the time when decent headsets became available, my mum was sitting in the armchair at a family party, with all the kids there
    she starts singing LOUD to the last farewell by roger whittaker
    'there's a ship lies rigged and ...mumble..mumble..****. you are beautiful'

er no mum. its 'for you are beautiful'

didnt even knew she had ever heard the word

I can believe that, a friend of mine was quite convinced that the Clash were singing "f*** the casbah"

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Around the time that Tom Jones had a huge hit with Green Green Grass of Home, my uncle thought the lyrics went "..for there's a God, and there's a sad old partridge!"

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    30 odd years ago, around the time when decent headsets became available, my mum was sitting in the armchair at a family party, with all the kids there
    she starts singing LOUD to the last farewell by roger whittaker
    'there's a ship lies rigged and ...mumble..mumble..****. you are beautiful'

er no mum. its 'for you are beautiful'

didnt even knew she had ever heard the word

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    "No Dukes of Hazzard in the classroom", Pink Floyd, The Wall.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Adrian Just (sp?) used to do these on a Saturday morning show in the early 80s.

One favourite was "Bicycle Pump" - I can remember the tune but I haven't a clue what the original title was, because I always heard it that way from that point on.
    Last edited by Sysman; 18 October 2010, 06:51.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X